Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ninja Warrior and Women of Ninja Warrior[or Sasuke and Kunoichi in Japan]

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I started watching this show called Ninja Warrior on G4 and thought it was cool.There's also a women's course that focuses more on balance rather than strength and stamina,called Women of Ninja Warrior.My favorite competitor is Ayako Myake,the only one to complete all four stages in the womens course.She's dominated it 3 times,and to me,is the best champion there is.She was a novice the first time she showed up,and I guess nobody really expected her to win.In the final stage,which i wont be able to describe[its always better to see the obstacles for yourself],usually if you make one mistake,it's over.With Myake,it was a different story.On the third time she made it to the final stage,she messed up a little but amazingly recovered.She was also the first competitor I had said would have to "pass out not to make it".She's showed up three times and never lost.She's the best,in my opinion.

If the poll is kind of screwed up,and it might be screwed up since this is my first time making a poll on any forums :embarrassed: ,just list your favorite character in your reply.

Posted

Hmmm....I've started watching this show too, and well what do you know, I find a poll on it, so...

I would say Bunpei Shiratori, but since Mokoto Nagano missed the final button by like a hundreth of a second, then he came back in one of the next ones and became the second person ever to beat all four stages out of more that 1700 people, I'll vote for him. :D

Posted

Yeah,Nagano's good.I hope that Takeda makes it to the final stage in 2007.

Posted

Who's the Fisherman? He's my favorite.

Posted

Akiyama is the fisherman who completed the course before anyone else.Nagano is the other fisherman who completed it in 2006.

Posted

I'm thinking of Nagano. He's the shizniz.

Posted

sounds wierd :huh:

Posted

That's because you don't know what we're talking about.

Posted

wow! this is old :huh: i'll vote for that girl you were talking about. :unsure: