Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whos planning on getting a Wii soon?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Im sorry if this topic is up or something but i just want to know. Whos still looking for a Wii or is planning to get one soon. i just got mine this Sunday in target. I only had to get there thirty minutes before it opened and there was about 10 Wii's there :D So people start posting

P.S. What game would you buy with the Wii? I bought Zelda:TP

Posted

if anyone got a wii and not Tp then I have no earthly idea why they're in this forum, unless they already have the GC version I geuss...

I got mine on launch day, go pre-orders from somewhere most people wouldn't think of (toys r us)!

Posted

I'm panning to get one before summer ends. When it came out, I had the money, but the Wiis kept being sold out. Now, I don't have money, but there is always a Wii or two at Wal-Mart everytime I check... :unsure:

Posted

I got mine because me and my dad made a deal. If i got at least a 3.2 or higher on my report card, i would get it. I got a 3.7 (First Honors) and got the wii Sunday morning

Posted

Lucky....I get around a 3.0 and above every grading period, and I'm not rewarded... :unsure:

Posted

I'll probably, most definately, ask for one this Christmas. I'm hoping it will have come down in price a little bit. But, my brother-in-law said that due to its popularity, it may not come down in price for a long time! :cry:

I'd have to think about which games I would ask for to go with it. I already have TP on GC, so I might ask for Super Smash Brothers Brawl. My parents could probably find other games I'd like to play. When Zelda Wii comes out, I know I"ll want that! :D

Posted

wiis will not come down in price i garuntee...

Posted

By that time the Wii online play will be up so alot of games will be online one of them hopefully being SSBB. I will get Manhunt 2 for sure and will get Resident Evil 4 (which comes out on tuesday), Pokemon revolution (Only getting it to test out online play), and Mario Charged(Also online play)

Posted

I haven't played my wii in a month :( ...

Posted

I haven't played my wii in a month :( ...

:huh: ???

anyway, I play wii quite alot because of mario strikers...

Posted

All I've been doing is playing GC TP, DDR: Mario Mix, and RE4 on my Wii. So basically, all I've been doing is playing GC games on my wii.