Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is getting all 60 Poes in TP worth it?

42 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah it does seem like it takes forever in tp

Posted

There should of been an item to change it from night to day and vice-versa.

Posted

Yeah, that would have made everything so much easier. They could have done someting like that instead of the Horse Call. When you can turn into a wolf and warp, Epona is kinda useless.

Posted

yeah the horsecall is practically useless

Posted

I personally prefer Eponna over the wolf, gets me from point A to point B faster.

Posted

Maybe for some people it wasn't worth getting all 60 poes if you were just trying to get through the game, but I was trying to complete everything and just really wanted to find all of those nasty things! lol

Posted

I can't find all of them. I only have 48 :cry:

Posted

well you will eventually find them good luck

Posted

i think an extra 200 rupees every once and a while is definatly worth it(if you spend as much rupees as i do)

Posted

i think an extra 200 rupees every once and a while is definatly worth it(if you spend as much rupees as i do)

I try to spend rupees, but always end up topping my wallet up quickly...this happens to me in every zelda game Except Wind Waker, thanks to Tingle... :P

Anyway, so far, I now have 55 poes...and no walkthrough help. I'm trying to make TP last as long as possible. :D

Posted

No... its not with it... unless your going for 100% completion... unfortunately... i did find them all... and it still sucks because of that stupid cat that doesn't know where it wants to be placed...

Posted

Yeah,I can't find many of them.I only have around 30 poes,so I am gonna try to check the places I already found one,like he said,but I think it would make you feel kinda bad to see Jovani crying in the bar.Why is he doing that,anyway?