Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite Zelda Song(s)

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I wanna download the monkey battle song (You know the mini-boss in the Forest Temple,) but ZREO doesn't have it yet. :cry:

In fact, ZREO doesn't have many TP songs at all.

Posted

Gerudoe vally theme... I loooooooove that song :embarrassed:

Posted

TP hyrule Field theme on horseback,The music it plays when King Bublin[or big ogre dude,as i used to call him],has collin and is staring at you like a bad*** and the horseback fight song,and the music it plays when you fight him face-to-face on the bridge,both orchestra peices,Midna's theme,the Twilight Realm music,The music it plays when fighting gannondork on horseback and on the ground,the music from the last howling stone,the music it plays when you're trying to get Midna to Zelda when Midna's dieing,the music it plays in Hyrule Field at night,and the music it plays during the credits[especially at the end where Link is riding away on Epona].

I also like the remix of the song Legendary Hero on WW,called Ancient Hero.You can find it on Overclocked remix.com

Posted

I like the songs when your in the forest. AKA lost woods theme kokiri forest theme ect

Posted

I heard the pirates fortress theme on the hyrule radio the other day actually, was nice :D

It's a shame that they weren't able to add orchestrated music to TP on account of it being a gamecube game, all the music is midi-based, albeit very good midi-based stuff, if they'd been concentrating on wii, they would've had enough space and power to add fully orchestrated music to everything.

On a side note, for a cellphone, the best two video game songs for texts and calls are

Text - Item Catch

Call - Codec bleep from MGS (not zelda i know, but still VERY cool)

Posted

I think the best zelda ringtone would either be the WW theme or the OoT hyrule field theme.

Posted

It's a shame that they weren't able to add orchestrated music to TP on account of it being a gamecube game, all the music is midi-based, albeit very good midi-based stuff, if they'd been concentrating on wii, they would've had enough space and power to add fully orchestrated music to everything.

Thats not the reason it wasn't orchestrated. They just found Midi easier for transitions (Attacking a boss's weak point, confronting an enemy in Hyrule Field.). In fact, it was originally (Before they decided to make it a Wii title) going to have a lot more orchestrated scores.

Posted

belero of fire no doubt about it :D

Posted

Bolero of Fire, eh?

*Goes to Download Bolero of Fire.*

Posted

i like it in tp when your fighting puppet gannon zelda that music is awsome :D:D:D

Posted

I absoulutly love the Song of Storms :joy::joy:

Posted

I like the song of time and the serenade of water

Posted

#1: Saria's song

#2: Gerudo Valley

#3: Pirate's Fortress

#4: Song of healing

#5: Bolero of fire

These are only my top five. I could probobly name at least 20.

Posted

I want ZREO to do the Ook battle song. That was awesome.

Posted

I can't download music from zreo anymore... kind of annoying...