Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIN a FREE Nintendo Wii! - Enter for FREE!

52 posts in this topic

Posted

because the winner will be picked at random from everyone who enters, so each extra person that enters slims your chance at winning, unless you dinate to get more entries..

Posted

Oh! I get it, it's a new way to get some donations! XD
I thought it was odd with no real Competition.

It's more like you win by how big your wallet is and not on your skillz :P
oh well i have entered, but i don't think I donate to this side until I get used to this forum and think it's worth donating to.

No offense ;)

Posted

The contest will be over about when the Wii is released. We will be adding some new ways to get extra entries now that I have more time since most of my classes are done. We will also be getting the rupee system going again too. :)

Posted

Nice! so it will be a competition :D
thats more like it!

Posted

I'll probabbly end up already getting a wii and if i win giving the one i win to a friend as a VERY sweet christmas present, lol...

Posted

So whats the percentage of chance now like votes to people?

Posted

I doubt that I'll win, I never win anything...but either way I'm getting a Wii, if I won I'd have one for my Moms and Dads ! :)

Posted

I bettawin!!! I LOVE Zeelda and Nintendo, and I'm freaking poor. I think that combination makes me most deserving to win. There was once a competition on tv to win a car. A person voted 300 times and didn't win!!! whereas the person that won it only voted once! so i'm not to worried about odds.

Posted

[quote name='wiiwillwin' post='7393' date='Aug 9 2006, 04:25 AM']I bettawin!!! I LOVE Zeelda and Nintendo, and I'm freaking poor. I think that combination makes me most deserving to win. There was once a competition on tv to win a car. A person voted 300 times and didn't win!!! whereas the person that won it only voted once! so i'm not to worried about odds.[/quote]

im not really worried abt the odds just curious.

I'm curious as to how to spend the rupees on more votes or does it just tally the amount up and give you that many votes without spending them?

Posted

well consdering you can pay for an extra 22 entires, that's like doanting 5 bucks...

and there's nothing else to spend rupies on...yet

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='8502' date='Aug 12 2006, 10:07 AM']well consdering you can pay for an extra 22 entires, that's like doanting 5 bucks...

and there's nothing else to spend rupies on...yet[/quote]
How do I get Rupees?

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='8502' date='Aug 12 2006, 04:07 AM']well consdering you can pay for an extra 22 entires, that's like doanting 5 bucks...

and there's nothing else to spend rupies on...yet[/quote]

? I dont quite get what you mean. Is there a way to spend the rupees on more ballots or do you just look at how many rupees i have and give me the amount of votes. 1 vote per 1000 rupees?

[quote name='wiiwillwin' post='8506' date='Aug 12 2006, 06:12 AM']How do I get Rupees?[/quote]

Play the deku tree. [url="http://www.hyrule.net/dekutree/"]http://www.hyrule.net/dekutree/[/url]

Posted

you do soemthing that converts your rupies to more votes, dustin explained it somewhere...

Posted

people keep saying that there is one when your playing the deku tree game but i dont see one. what is the link?

Posted

The virtual trading of rupees for wii entries isn't available yet. I'm currently working on it. It's taking me almost as long to get the Virtual Store running as the Tradi-- .... I'VE SAID TOO MUCH! *runs away*