Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess Name To Be changed?!

30 posts in this topic

Posted

In case you haven't already heard, Nintendo of Europe has released a list of release dates for games coming out this year. And Twilight Princess is a tentative name.

------

I admit, I wasn't crazy about the name when I first heard it, but now they might be changing it?!

[url="http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=COvq0wlxoGeCudWhk-OyNVwKg2aiiVkO"]HERE[/url] is the webpage.

Posted

I doubt this, somehow. I just dont think that would be...prudent. I mean, we already have a cool name! Why change it?

Posted

Oh, quit worrying. Everyone already loves the name to death and Im betting if they do decide to change the name everyone is going to be extremely mad!

Posted

It does definitely list the name as tentative though. Quite strange.

Posted

I wouldn't really care if they changed it.

Posted

Twilight Princess always sounded strange to me, but it grown. Kinda like Wii!

Anyways, why am I a newbie on my profile? I'm one of the older active members, or do you have to post?

Posted

[quote name='warren2345' post='3964' date='Jul 21 2006, 12:28 AM']Twilight Princess always sounded strange to me, but it grown. Kinda like Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Anyways, why am I a newbie on my profile? I'm one of the older active members, or do you have to post?[/quote]
Yes. The more posts you have, the better your profile, so keep posting! :D

Posted

It's highly unlikely they'll change the game's name. It's had the name Twilight Princess for over a year now, changing it suddenly could be a bad idea...or at least a bit annoying. ^.^'

Posted

if they change the name now, when they die i'll raid their tombs and put a curse on it so whoever shall enter it becomes a zombie and gets infected with corpus which is incurable even by Divath Fyr

Posted

Changing the NAME :angry: . WHYYYYYYY!!?!?!?! :o . The name is Cool Twilight Princess.

Posted

Hmm strange i started this topic like 2 days ago, Oh well now in my topic people are saying theres already a thread about this. Oh well. Wheres my rupess this got front page man, My topic was first??

Posted

i don't mind if they change the name, it is about the game... if you gonna freak out about the name...
thats PATHETIC! as long as they don't make it a stupid game, it's fine...

Posted

wow, i don;t often miss things these days, but I havn't noticed this anywhere else...

it does seem odd that it's down as tentative title, of course, it could be an error, but still...I liked the name Twilight princess, but it really depedns what they change it to if they change it that'll make me decide whether it's an improvemnet on the name or not.

Won't affect the game itself or anything though, well it would the sales if they call it Link's pink freshly coloured Zelda land...

Posted

I also havent heard of the name changing. If it is I would be really
upset.

Posted

If they're changing it..
it MUST have a nice name :'l