yay!

319 posts in this topic

Posted

im on the top twenty posters too :) YAY!!!!!!!

im happy cuz alot of other people are happy :joy:

Posted

im happy because i dont have any homework

Posted

I'm happy because I passed "Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door" and still having fun with the game. Pretty long game with extra things to do. :)

Posted

I'm happy becuase I finally got Metroid Prime 3 yesterday! :biggrin:

Awesome! I want that game so bad... but I don't have a Wii. :cry: I did get MP2 the other week though! :D

Posted

Halo 3...It's close,but I've got about an hour and 20 minutes to go.

Posted

halo 3.............. :wacko: me want badly!

im happy 'cuz im gonna post a topic (im weird :unsure: )

Posted

I'm happy because....

Actually, I'm not happy. The klutzy avenger strikes again, as I tripped over my laundry basket two minutes ago and bruised both of my legs as I landed on our tile floor.

But I'm happy because I can blame Smashmaster777 for everything bad that ever happened to me. I'm the professional little sister of the house, and proud of it.

Posted

I'm happy because I updated my fan fic! And people are reading it! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! :joy: :joy::joy::joy:

Posted

i read it too it's really good :D

im happy because i found a scary story website that'll last for ay least a week! :joy:

Posted

I'm happy for once! My friend, who is my (for lack of a better word) crush's friend as well, said that my crush was willing to go to homecoming with someone she knew that wanted to go with her. The only odd thing is that when I'm asking her to homecoming, I have to use the word "orange" for some reason. Anyway, I'm going to ask her on school next week, so I'm happy that I at least have a chance! :joy::joy::joy:

Posted

I'm happy because I just beat Sonic Heroes.

Posted

I'm happy for once! My friend, who is my (for lack of a better word) crush's friend as well, said that my crush was willing to go to homecoming with someone she knew that wanted to go with her. The only odd thing is that when I'm asking her to homecoming, I have to use the word "orange" for some reason. Anyway, I'm going to ask her on school next week, so I'm happy that I at least have a chance! :joy::joy::joy:

lol, secret code, me likey! :joy:

*orange*

Posted

im happy because i finished the alchemyst!! it's about Nicholas Flamel :biggrin:

Posted

I'm happy because I made a fanfic. :joy::joy::joy::D:D So happy.

Posted

I'm happy because I refreshed my stats pages on Fanfiction, and saw these numbers!

I usually don't take screenshots unless a story reaches x00/x000 review/hit mark, but those are just so awesome. :wacko: