OOT Glitch Problems

44 posts in this topic

Posted

My friend is playing the N64 version of OOT, and has done the adult temples (so far) in this order: Forest, Water, Fire. But after he completed the Fire Temple, when he plays as an adult at night, this odd bone dragon thing appears and follows him. It's faint and he can't attack it in any way possible, but it can kill him. And if you play the sun's song, it just turns a weird black colour and continues to follow you. The only way to get it to go away is to turn back to a child, but now he can't do the Shadow Temple in fear that it will follow him inside (It follows you EVERYWHERE). Have any of you ever experienced this or can offer any advice? (and no, I am not being had because I have seen it myself.)

Posted

Try resetting the game. What does it look like anyways?

Posted

Get a screen shot of it or something and post it.

Posted

I'll try to get my m8 to do that.

It's a kind of bone dragon thing, like Vovolgia but white. A sort of skeleton. It's hard to explain.

Posted

Wow, this sounds awesome. I'd love to see a screenshot. And that sounds more like a cheat/easter egg than a glitch. I've never heard of this before. I'm not very confident in this being true, but I'm open to it.

Posted

Wow, this sounds awesome. I'd love to see a screenshot. And that sounds more like a cheat/easter egg than a glitch. I've never heard of this before. I'm not very confident in this being true, but I'm open to it.

I'd love to try this out...But I'm more open to beating TP First.....

Wow...this is one of the BIGGEST Glitches since OoT Had been released.....

Don't just post a SCREENSHOT. SHARE THIS WITH THE WORLD!!!!!!!! Post a video of it on Youtube and when you do put a link to it here.

If you want to, that is.

Posted

A skeloton Dragon? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Wow, thats awesome and suckish at the same time. I would probably be scared to enter the shadow temple as well with that thing following me. But...I dont remember, are you supposed to do the water temple before fire temple? (My memory is going on me, I've got to replay OoT)

Posted

I always did the fire temple before the water temple,but this sounds wierd,unfortunant,and really cool at the same time.I think Volvogia's ghost is haunting your friend :fear: .

Posted

We need Screenshots.

Posted

We need Screenshots.

I second that! See if you can get some screenshots punched2death ^^

Posted

I can sort of picture this in my head.

Link is walking and then suddenly hears some weird music like the music it plays when you walk into the spirit spring or whatever its called in the northern part of Ikana valley in MM.Link stops and turns around to see some weird white thing bearing a HUGE resemblance to Volvogia.Navi sreams and starts saying 'hey' 'listen' 'watch out!' 'hey' 'hey' 'hey' 'hey'.Link grows tired of this and plays the sun's song.The sun comes up,the music stops,and Volvogia's ghost turns to black.Volvogia seems to shrug,and the music starts again and it starts following Link again.

Posted

I'm curious, does it follow you into houses?

And, what version does your friend have?

"Go to the Fishing Pond and choose to fish. Equip the Hover boots and run out onto the water, before the boots wear off cast the rod. Can you cast the rod while you are still hovering?

If yes then you have Version 1.0

If no read on:

Get on Epona and go to the Gerudo Achery range, talk to the Gerudo there:

If she asks: "Do you want to try again for 20 Rupees?" you have Version 1.1

If she asks: "Do you want to try for 20 Rupees?" you have Version 1.2

If you have the game on Gamecube then it is another version which will be reffered to as GCN, the Master Quest will be reffered to as MQ."

-Courteous of Zelda Chaos.

Or-

If Ganon pukes Red, its version 1.0

If Ganon pukes Green, its version 2.0

If Ganon pukes whtever color of tunic you wearing, its version 3.0

Posted

I guess i'm using gcn,then...but gannondork always puked green on my N64 copy and my GCN copy,so i guess I have 2.0.I always wear the green tunic,though...

Posted

The Gamecube versions are different. They're like 4.0 and 5.0 with all of the good glitches removed.