Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Most Challenging Puzzle/Obsticle in Any Zelda Game.

31 posts in this topic

Posted

^Title.^

I've got to say, the most challenging thing thats ever been in a Zelda game was the Goron mini-dungeon in the Moon in Majora's Mask. That took me forever to beat! But it was worth it for the Fierce Deity mask.

Posted

The water temple in Oot... i was stuck there for a month or something... God, I hated that...

Posted

^Title.^

I've got to say, the most challenging thing thats ever been in a Zelda game was the Goron mini-dungeon in the Moon in Majora's Mask. That took me forever to beat! But it was worth it for the Fierce Deity mask.

I know what you mean! That took FOREVER!!! :banghead: And the water temple too!

....it took me a little while to figure out how to beat Puppet Ganon...I first thought that after you cut the blue strings you had to Deku Leaf yourself from one of the platforms to his back and cut the red string with your sword! :fear:

Posted

....it took me a little while to figure out how to beat Puppet Ganon...I first thought that after you cut the blue strings you had to Deku Leaf yourself from one of the platforms to his back and cut the red string with your sword! :fear:

It took me some time too... I felt like such a jerk when i figured out how easy it was... :embarrassed:

Posted

Yeah, I couldn't figure out how to beat Puppet Ganon either. . .

Posted

^Title.^

Yes, that was really hard. Getting Goron Link o bounce of the chest while rolling like a Goron, jumping cross a large gap, and bouncing off the treasure chests at exactly the right angle was hard. That took me early a week! :huh:

Now that I've got the hang of it, though, it's pretty easy. :D

Posted

My first time it took me like 40 tries, the second time it took about 8 and third it took about 15. I haven't tried since.

Posted

Yea, that goron cave thing took me forever too, untill my friend told me not to try to guide it "Just let it happen" strangely enough it worked... :unsure: and pupet Ganon pissed me off. but I'd have to say the hardest was the Water temple in OOT.

Posted

Trying to figure out how to Goron Dance in Oracle of Ages <_< man.. I disliked that Dancing mini-game, I couldn't figure out how to do it, and I gave up on it, and you need to do it in the Past and Present to get the two Goron thingies to go on with the game... I know how to do it now, and it helped me to beat the game in eight hours with three hearts (No lie there, I like doing the three heart challenge) and I make really long posts...

Posted

The water temple in Oot... i was stuck there for a month or something... God, I hated that...

You took a month? It took me nearly TWO-FREAKIN'-YEARS!

Please remember I was in grade one when I tried that. I had tried so hard. Then I got bored, then we moved, then I found the N64 again, then I remembered where I was, then I couldn't be bothered to do it. I eventually did it.

Posted

The most challenging puzzle? There are a lot of them! :banghead: I had so much trouble in the part of the Moon in MM where you have to play as a Goron. That took me forever! :banghead:

I was about ready to give up in Stone Tower Temple, but thankfully I was able to finish MM.

Posted

Oh yeah, Gyorg. I went through the entire water temple not knowing about the electric attack thing, so when I was trying to fight Gyorg without it it was so hard!!!!!!! After sinking, shooting my fins, than swimming away as fast as possible so I didn't get swallowed I could never beat him! Eventually I gave up and got halfway through the Stone Tower before I figured out how to do the electric wave thing. :cry:

I went straight to Great Bay and owned Gyorg.

Posted

I was trying hard to think of one and Gyorg reminded me, I found him pretty hard and I didn;t know about the electric thingy either. other than that, as you know the water temple's never annoyed me, but probabbly just the stupidity in master quest of getting stuck in the main room of the fire temple which was eventually solved by hookshotting onto a torch bracket.

Posted

Oh yeah, Gyorg. I went through the entire water temple not knowing about the electric attack thing, so when I was trying to fight Gyorg without it it was so hard!!!!!!! After sinking, shooting my fins, than swimming away as fast as possible so I didn't get swallowed I could never beat him! Eventually I gave up and got halfway through the Stone Tower before I figured out how to do the electric wave thing. :cry:

I went straight to Great Bay and owned Gyorg.

Yeah, the exact same deal with me. :huh: It took me two months to figure that out, when I first got to Gyorg almost two years ago...

Posted

The Gerudo Training Grounds in OOT, that was so annoying!! :angry: I have never got the ice arrows.

One thing I find strange is that when you all played WW, you didn't immediately associate the strings on puppet ganon with the vines in the Forest Temple. :huh: