I have an idea!

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone should beat the Cave of Ordeals with 3 hearts.

That's torture, Merchant.

My sister and I were so desperate to finish the cave of Ordeals that we haven't played TP since we beat it :unsure:

Posted

Oh it's possible, Goron Merchant, you don't even have to beat the Fire Temple nor the Water Temple, and you don't have to beat the Forest Temple, just get the Bow inside it, and I also forgot that you don't eed the Fire Arrow as well (It's used in Ganon's Tower in the Shadow Trial) as well as the Golden Gauntlets (To open a door in Ganon's Castle) but that's easy..

Posted

But what about the long away things to hook to and the rusted switches?

Posted

Answer: GLITCHES, LOTS, AND LOTS OF GLITCHES.

Like in the Spirit Temple, you need the MEgaton hammer to hit a switch, I believe, to stop the flames around the Boss KEy Chest, just run up to a Lava Slug and open the chest, it's as if the fire isn't there :D.. the Longshot target in the Shadow Temple... you just have to Hookshot the target on the wall, then put on the Hover Boots and run towards the ledge and jump attack, and you'll be on it, mwuahaha ._. anymore questions Mr. Sir?

Posted

now im at snowpeak ruins and i still only have 3 heart containers

Posted

my wii is still in california being fixed :unsure: I'll try when I get it back

Posted

that sucks none of my video game consoles have been broken accept my game boy color