I have an idea!

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I beat the Cave of Ordeals with 8 hearts (My life wasn't full.), and one red potion. I had the magic armor though. All i intended to do was catch the poes in the cave but I ended up beating it.

Posted

Or we could try WW,considering that it's so short...[only 5 temples]

Posted

Or we could try WW,considering that it's so short...[only 5 temples]

WW is too easy, the only hard part about that one is beating Puppet Ganon/ Ganondorf.

OOT is really fun that way

MM is HARD (Without the Fierce Diety's mask)

MC is Moderate

OOA/OOS- Easy (They force you to get the heart containers in each level) :(

ALTTP- VERY I WANNA BREAK THIS BLASTED GAME HARD (Blue-bladed Master sword [untill you HAVE to upgrade it to the red blade to beat Ganon], Green tunic, First shield)

Just thought I'd let you all know the dificulty of doing the ones I did. :)

Posted

Yeah,LttP is pretty much the hardest one.

Posted

No it's not... anyway, I will now state true things about all the Zelda games...

Legend of Zelda: About the fourth hardest Zelda game, you can beat it with three hearts, it doesn't make you pick them up, but it might be hard without the White Sword. <_<

Adventure of Link II: Hardest Zelda game ever, don't disagree, and it'd be near impossible to beat it with only four health bars and four magic bars.

A Link to the Past: Third hardest, It makes you pick up the hearts, so no challenge, but you don't have to get the two tunics nor the two shields, but I dunno about the Mirror Shield..

Link's Awakening: I dunno, but I guess you have to pick up the Heart Containers in this one.

Ocarina of Time: You can do a three-heart challenge for this one.

Majora's Mask: Second hardest Zelda, it'd be pretty hard to do a three-heart challenge for this because of Gyorg, Moldorm, and Majora, they're all rather hard bosses.

Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Season: Seasons is easy until the last boss, Ages is easy, i beat it in eight hours with three hearts.

Wind Waker: You can do a three-heart challenge for this, but be careful after Kalle-Demos when you run over to Makar you might pick it up, so save before the boss fight.

Four Swords Adventure: Four-heart challenge for this, I believe, because you start with four hearts instead of three.

Minish Cap: You can do a three-heart challenge pretty eaisly for Minish Cap.

Twilight Princess: You can do a three-heart challenge for this, just make sure to remember that there are chests in Temples that hold Heart Pieces, L0lzors, I got three.

Four Swords: I have a challenge for you, beat a Temple on this by yourself, I did lol, but only the Ice Temple, but there is one map that ends your one person run.

And there you have it, information on 'em all.

Posted

Oot was pretty hard but i managed to do it with four bottled fairys :D

Posted

that seems like a good idea to beat tp with only 3 hearts im goin to try that :D

Posted

right now im at the lakebed temple and i still only have 3 hearts

Posted

Right now, I'm at Lakebed Temple with only three hearts. I almost died when I fought that huge bug for the last Tear of Light. :embarrassed:

Posted

haven't really been playing. . . :embarrassed:

Anyway, I'm at, The Forest Temple. Thats where I last quit.

Posted

Come on this game isn't hard at all, the enemies are very weak and the bosses look awesome but are even easier (most of them)

Try to beat it with 3 hearts, no hidden skills (except for backstab, you need that one), no potions/fairies and no Magic Armor

This should be pretty tough ^^

If you can do this then try the same with Cave of Ordeals =D (I might be able to if I practise alot, I've beat CoO on my first try :P)

Posted

cool im going to try and beat twilight princess with only 3 hearts

Posted

I have an even hader challenge for you, beat Adventure of Link II with only four health bars and four magic bars, MWUAHAHAHA, anyway, now for an easier challenge.. beat Ocarina of Time without getting the Megaton Hammer, Longshot, Iron Boots, Goron Tunic, or Zora Tunic and only three hearts without cheats, I've done it, so can you.

Posted

Is that possible Fierce muffin? i know for sure you need the Megaton Hammer and Longshot.

Someone should beat the Cave of Ordeals with 3 hearts.

Posted

That would be so hard. Almost impossible to do it would seem.