Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New SSBB, Mario Kart wii and Mario Galaxy Trailers

32 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='57879' date='Jul 15 2007, 03:31 AM']December 3rd release in America would suggest that it will probbabbly be early 2008 anyway because of the delay from being released in the US and then Europe.[/quote]

Was talking about if you get Mario Kart Wii in Europe be USA gets it then to do what i said to you earlier.

Posted

I was talking about brawl in realtion to what FLIP said.

If we do get Mario Kart first, I'll see what I can do screenshotswise, I'll need my friend to help with direct feed though.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='57896' date='Jul 15 2007, 05:04 AM']I was talking about brawl in realtion to what FLIP said.

If we do get Mario Kart first, I'll see what I can do screenshotswise, I'll need my friend to help with direct feed though.[/quote]

ok I also had forgot that Donkey Kong has returned to the SSB world because of all the Nintendo news of E3 for the people who check out TBA when i don't know that they check.

Posted

Awesome, a Super Mario Galaxy Trailer! I want that game really badly ^^

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='58157' date='Jul 16 2007, 08:16 AM']Awesome, a Super Mario Galaxy Trailer! I want that game really badly ^^[/quote]

It does look pretty sick. But, it won't be like any other mario game, which I guess is good in a way, cos it's something different as apposed to a simple adventure/platformer like Mario Sunshine, or Mario 64 etc.

Shoould turn out pretty good. =]

Posted

they said it was much more of a sequel to SM64 than Sunshine was, which is probabbly a good sign

Posted

I cant wait until super mario galaxy comes out :joy:

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='58439' date='Jul 17 2007, 09:35 AM']they said it was much more of a sequel to SM64 than Sunshine was, which is probabbly a good sign[/quote]

I thought the sequel was going to be named Super Mario 128... :wacko: Or is Mario Galaxy the true sequal to SM64?

Posted

super Mario 128 was essentially the codename for the next mario game after SM64 and they've already said that Super Mario Sunshine wasn't quite supposed to be that anyway, so this is kinda super mario 128...

It all seems very hard to explain :S

Posted

Does that mean the codename for the next on after Galaxy is SM256? :D

Posted

not really, super mario sunshine didn;'t count, so it's still technically SM128.

Plus its impossible to rate consoles in bits anymore...

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='58439' date='Jul 17 2007, 10:35 AM']they said it was much more of a sequel to SM64 than Sunshine was, which is probabbly a good sign[/quote]

Ah, good. =]
If it's a sequel though... will it have the same sorta like warp/picture theme? Like, where you jump into something and it takes you to a level?
If it doesn't have that, O_O, Then that would be pretty lame.

Posted

Not necessarily, Zelda doesn't have a warp/picture themeand it's not lame, lol

I'm interested as to each section of the universe things though, because I'm sure it must be seperated out into chunks (a la pictures on super mario 64 and just different worlds on sunshine. It might all be one big thing mashed together, but I reckon it would be easy to get lost that way :P

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='59466' date='Jul 21 2007, 04:27 PM']Not necessarily, Zelda doesn't have a warp/picture themeand it's not lame, lol

I'm interested as to each section of the universe things though, because I'm sure it must be seperated out into chunks (a la pictures on super mario 64 and just different worlds on sunshine. It might all be one big thing mashed together, but I reckon it would be easy to get lost that way :P[/quote]

Yeah, but that's Zelda, not Mario, so that's irelevant.

Posted

I'm excited about Mario Kart wii. Mario Kart always offers up a good time.. you can just bring that thing out when you have friends over and everyone enjoys it! :)