22 posts in this topic

Posted

smartalic >_> JK

Posted

Hey that's not very nice :cry: .

Posted

XD

Posted

and its a stupid game anyways you don't have to get all technical and stuff gosh

ryu! bad boy! LoZ is not just a stupid game! it's a way of life! *hits ryu over the head with a replica master sword* and I thought dark link was ganondorf's servant. :huh:

Posted

in tp i would be good when you look in mirror links house its dark link or ganon :wacko:

Posted

Actualy, It's shadow link in Four Swords Adventures, and he serves the wind sorcerer, Vatti.

Posted

Shadow Link is actually the term used to describe the lesser Links that appear in Four Swords Adventures and similar games. In fact, in OoX, there were Shadow Links. Instead of attacking you with their own free will, they more had an Arm Mimic style, only walking in the opposite direction you did. They're normally in groups. The ones from FSA couldn't be destroyed completely unless a certain requirement was met; they were very persistent.

Dark Link is a single manifestation of Link, and I'm pretty sure the only one was in the Water Temple. He can be destroyed.

He seems to have even more technical skill than Link, which was a bit unsettling.

But yeah, there's a difference...

Sahaqiel