Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OOT Or MM? Or WW?

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Majora's Mask is better, because it's challenging. You can skip the Forest, getting the three Spiritual Stones, three temples, and the six trials in Ocarina of Time. All you can skip in Majora's Mask are minor things, a song or two. That's it. That's not the only reason why it's more challenging, though.

Posted

MM is extremely hard :squint:

I don't play it much because it's time consuming and it takes forever to do anything. OoT is much easier, funner, and you can make alot of progress quickly if you know what to do.

MM is slightly better, in a lot of ways. As I said before, I don't know why I like OOT so much more. Maybe because it's just... I dunno.

UNREASONABLE.

Posted

This belongs in Zelda discussion. Modplay :moderated:

BTW, The Wind Waker.

Posted

This belongs in Zelda discussion. Modplay :moderated:

BTW, The Wind Waker.

MM is the best... EVER! Then OoT.

WW wasn't even part of it.

Posted

MM is extremely hard :squint:

I don't play it much because it's time consuming and it takes forever to do anything. OoT is much easier, funner, and you can make alot of progress quickly if you know what to do.

MM is slightly better, in a lot of ways. As I said before, I don't know why I like OOT so much more. Maybe because it's just... I dunno.

UNREASONABLE.

Maybe it's just because you go with the crowd. Trying to feel cool with your ONLINE FRIENDS by saying Ocarina of Time is better.

Posted

Roflroflroflroflrofl.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

Roflroflroflroflrofl.

Sahaqiel

HEY! That's not cool. I still chose MM. :tounge:

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I'm gonna go ahead and say MM, it was challenging, crazy, I hated it and loved it while I played it, and looking back, beating it was a much more fulfilling task than beating OOT. Granted I was in fifth grade when OoT came out and it took me eight months to beat it because it was my first in depth video game.....anyone else remember atari? lol....but MM was the first zelda I ever beat alone a100% without a book, maybe that's wy i just love it so much, and to this day i find it's replayabilit higher than OoT.

Posted

alsdfjdsf The Wind Waker isn't supposed to be in this topic. Also, who be messin' with the poll? >:(

So, OoT or MM. Well, well; there was a time when I would answer in Ocarina's favor hands down, but since I faced my Zelda-related revelation, I call a tie.

Ocarina of Time pretty much paved the path 3-D Zelda games would follow, and thusly excels in pretty much all concepts of Zelda- if someone wanted to play the game that encompasses what a Zelda game is, I would probably hand them Ocarina of Time. Water Temple, Fire Temple; all aspects are covered and improved on.

But Majora's Mask was so much more alive. In Ocarina, people said the same thing no matter what when you spoke with them. They could essentially have been replaced by talking statues. In Majora's Mask, however, everyone has a schedule. You can go about at a time of day and see how every individual is reacting to the incidents that take place, and you're even more immersed in their lives by the quantity of sidequests that extend on all storylines. While one may say, "=o This is bad for business," another may say, "I sure hope my children are all right..." Much more of an impressive impact is delivered than by its predecessor.

So, yeah; tie.

Also,

*Kentucky Fish eats the Wind Fish*

And the Wise-Old Kentucky Fish makes a marvelous return!! =D

=O I don't think Old Kentucky Fish can eat the Wind Fish, silkfjafgfds. They are several weight classes apart.

But the Kentucky Fish rules!! D: Ganny saved him from a poluted river, and for that, he granted him his wisdom. That's why he's called the Wise-Old Kentucky Fish.

=O=O I hadn't even thought up a backstory for him yet. I'll be sure to include the rescue from a polluted river if I ever do consider narrating his origins... :unsure:

Posted

OOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing can beat it