Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which looks/seems better? PH or WW?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I've seen the vids on Youtube, and I think PH PWNS WW! Don't get me wrong, now that EOT Conveterted me, It's an ok game, but I'm glad they didn't go the same route with PH as the did with WW. I think from those vids, PH Could possibly even Top TP!!!!!!!

What do you think? Again, It's better to have seen vids to vote (Preferably the boss battles).

Posted

from the looks of it i think that ph looks better than ww and ph will never top tp

Posted

I'll vote after I beat PH. Its already outsold TP in Japan and it just came out!

(WW pwns TP.)

Posted

I can't really make a decision until I play PH.

Posted

i cant decide until i play it either it might be a close run mabe

Posted

(WW pwns TP.)

YOU CRAYZAY!!!!! :o YOU VERY CRAYZAY!!!!!!!

Posted

YOU CRAYZAY!!!!! :o YOU VERY CRAYZAY!!!!!!!

yeah he is crazy tp is so much better than wind waker its too easy

Posted

yea tp is better than ww but what if ww had tp graphics and made it a littel longer like a remix then it would be a close race but i sill think tp owns cause there is more items in tp

Posted

I don't even KNOW what Zelda games are my favorites anymore, I would've said TP before, but I do hold a deep appreciation for TWW and it's a close call between those two and OoT, so I hold those three as my favorites at the same time. I'll wait til PH comes out to vote, but it is shaping out in my head to be a great game. The touch screen holds so many possibilities and it looks like the puzzles are way innovative.

Posted

PH sounds like an excellent game though. After 3 weeks it had already outsold TP (Which had been out for months) in Japan. I've also heard countless reviews stating that PH is their favorite Zelda game, or the best Zelda game since OoT. I can't wait. . .

Posted

PH sounds like an excellent game though. After 3 weeks it had already outsold TP (Which had been out for months) in Japan. I've also heard countless reviews stating that PH is their favorite Zelda game, or the best Zelda game since OoT. I can't wait. . .

YAAAAYYYY!!!!! NO MORE: "OMG HAXORZ OOT PWNS EVERY OTHER ZELDA GAME BLAH BLAH BLAH TP SUCKS COMPARED TO IT BLAH BLAH BLAH EVEN THOUGH IT'S A DECADE OLD AND TP HAS WAY BETTER GRAPHICS THAN IT BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Those sayings..GONE...FOREVER....

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dances "OoT No longer Best Zelda game" Dance* WOOT WOOT! *DUN DUN DUN* WOOT WOOT!!!!! *DUN DUN DUN* ETC, ETC!!!! *DUN DUN*

Posted

Ahem.

"Best Zelda game since OoT."

I still can't wait it sounds so great! One review said that the only thing he found wrong with PH is the sad hours between when you put the game down and pick it back up.

Posted

cant wait for this game only about 2 months left

Posted

I'll vote after I beat PH. Its already outsold TP in Japan and it just came out!

keep in mind that the ds has sold way more then the wii and gc.

Posted

Yeah, thats true, but it still sounds awesome.