Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which Do You Like Better Young Link Or Older Link?

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Hmm Young Link Cuz Hes Awsome ^^ But He Gots Disadvantages <_<

Posted

after playing OOT for the first time i have always thought that adult Link was better

Posted

notice you havn't actually voted on your own poll then :rolleyes:

if it comes down to melee, adult link is tons better, WAY longer sword, spin slash throw people away from you as opposed to closer and he can do more damage, then again, i was never a fan of the more agile characters in melee, bowser and adult link being my favourite to use...

Posted

I think Young Link's better on Melee, fast, not the strongest although the down-A attack is great for throwing of enemies...

Off course young Link has more fun weapons to use in OoT such as the slingshot and boomerang and in MM he's the leading character and not his adult version...

The only thing that sucks about being young Link in OoT is that you can't ride Epona...

Posted

ya true...Epona ish awsome! i remember (on N64 before it was broken =( ) that me my brothers and my friend Ken...erg we spent like at least 5 hours trying to figure that song! cuz we listened 2 it xD

Posted

Adult Link

Posted

I' like balanced players more than speedy or power characters. My choices in melee would be Link,

Mario, Kirby, and Samus. Anyway...older Link is my choice.

Posted

Well, at least I'm not the only one who likes Young Link better!

Posted

I like Young Link cuz....er..he`s more huggable?

Posted

Young Link would be fun to hang out with.

Posted

Older Link. He's better in SSBM, looks cooler in the games he's involved with, kicks butt in Soul Calibur II, and is easier to work with in fan fictions...wait, that just involves me though...

Posted

To work with? hmmmm... Anywayz, we need more people to vote here, we've only got like 10 votes! (And more people've voted for Adult Link which is WRONG!)

Posted

To work with? hmmmm... Anywayz, we need more people to vote here, we've only got like 10 votes! (And more people've voted for Adult Link which is WRONG!)

Like you said before, Teal, can't win all of them. :P (said in topic "Oot or MM")

Posted

lol

Posted

Like you said before, Teal, can't win all of them. :P (said in topic "Oot or MM")

hihi, you're right :P Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose... I'm losing right now... :D