Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Just so you guys all know...

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I haven't forgotten about the site... I'm just finishing up summer school. I'm taking 16 hours of University college courses over a two month period so it's pretty crazy. All A's so far though. My finals are this week except one next Monday. Things will be better after that... :) Thanks for sticking around the site. Hopefully once I have more time I can do a lot of things around here that I've been wanting to do for a while. A lot of stuff still needs finishing and made better. Still more content to add too.

If you sent me an email, content, or a private message and I don't reply, I didn't mean to do that! A lot of times I see stuff when I don't have time to respond and then forget to reply later. Feel free to send me another message or email if you want. I'll try and go back and find stuff I missed next week once finals are done.

Posted

Thats crazy, my last day of summer school is tomarow, were having

muffins.

Posted

Don't worry you've made this site cool enough to keep us busy for a looong time. ;)

Posted

My last day of Summer School ends tomorrow...FINALLY! ^_^

Posted

more stuff come up then?

I really need to get back to work, despite the fact its stil the holidays, i got much worse grades than i was expecting :(

Posted

I agree with goron merchant. This is by far my favorite site. :D:D:D

Posted

Favorite site all the way, i've seen some pretty cool sites but this is the best.