Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MASTER CHEIF'S FACE!@!!!!!!!!!111

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Blocked on mine too, but i'll watch it from the wii.

Posted

the formula

mario+MC=MC (prob cuase hed just shoot, and shoot and shoot mario untiltheres a crater in the ground with mario inside

link=MC=mc gets the ***T beaten out of himcause link can use clawshots and boomerangs and arows and so on! and has the master sword and he has oocoo sometimes

Posted

I heard on this one show (I can't remember the name of the show), that the reason they never let anyone see master chief's face in gameplay is because they want you to imagine that you are master chief. Like you are the one under the helmet.

Posted

I heard on this one show (I can't remember the name of the show), that the reason they never let anyone see master chief's face in gameplay is because they want you to imagine that you are master chief. Like you are the one under the helmet.

Yeah. Same reason Nintendo doesn't want Link to talk. It's a mental thing.

Posted

Face it.

Master Chief is Tingle. :tingle:

Posted

the formula

mario+MC=MC (prob cuase hed just shoot, and shoot and shoot mario untiltheres a crater in the ground with mario inside

link=MC=mc gets the ***T beaten out of himcause link can use clawshots and boomerangs and arows and so on! and has the master sword and he has oocoo sometimes

I'd have to be honest and say that MC would win because he could just shoot Link.

Face it.

Master Chief is Tingle. :tingle:

Sorry TGC,but that's about the gayest thing I've ever heard.