Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Information on Ganon's Great Evil Army

29 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='63696' date='Aug 10 2007, 12:09 PM']*wide-eyed* Wow! Thanks guys!!! ^^ :biggrin: I'll see if those videos will download ^^

And to eyeoftruth's comment about joining the Great Evil Army by clicking a link in his sig: ...I'm not a member!? :huh: Oh well, I clicked on it and sent a request to become a member, so that I can be fully stated as a member ^^ Sorry for the late request entry, I didnt even know we had a list :embarrassed:[/quote]

when g333 accepts you, you should be able to see the forums=)

Posted

Interesting....I want to join. Oh and G333 if you don't accept me, I'll join the Great army of Hyrule AND spread your little secret to everybody Mwehehehe. (<---See? I can be Evil)

Posted

you won't know OUR secret unless he approves you and if you want to be that kinda sappy watered down evil then go be it somwhere else.

Posted

[quote name='UltimateZeldaFan' post='73316' date='Sep 17 2007, 11:38 PM']Interesting....I want to join. Oh and G333 if you don't accept me, I'll join the Great army of Hyrule AND spread your little secret to everybody Mwehehehe. (<---See? I can be Evil)[/quote]
....But I haven't recieved anything saying that you're awaiting approval. So I can't approve you unless you've tried to join. If you didn't know: Try clicking the Clans/Armies link up near My Controls and selecting which you want to join.

Posted

...Oh. :embarrassed: I knew that.....I just wanted to see if YOU did :unsure:

Posted

So wait...How does one join? =S

Posted

Click Clans/Armies (Which is in the top right of the screen, to the right of My Controls). You'll see a list of the clans and armies. To the right of each there is "Join this Team". Click that on whatever one you want to join, then wait for the team leader to approve you! :D

Posted

Oh, okay, thanks. AND BY THE BY, I'M JOINING THE GREAT EVIL ARMY, AS BEING EVIL IS FUN.

Posted

[font="Garamond"][size=4][color="#ffffff size4"][b]Hello.[/b][/color][/size][/font]

Posted

Yes another member of the army :evil:

Posted

Tssssss....
How want to join your army ... it's only come here join us and that is it...
But what is so great about your army? (only it is some little bigger that us still) but you have none great members.... ok more but not better ... Because you have members with less than 10 posts and most of them don't really go to work with the army...
Join our army! the Great Army of hyrule! everyone is nice and stay in the team and help you! and you get 200 rupees!
(Take that G333 team... that's what happening if you go to say bad things about us... (and in our information topic))(We don't do that to you)(until now)
:pwned:

Posted

[quote name='adr990' post='83686' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:07 PM']Tssssss....
How want to join your army ... it's only come here join us and that is it...
But what is so great about your army? (only it is some little bigger that us still) but you have none great members.... ok more but not better ... Because you have members with less than 10 posts and most of them don't really go to work with the army...
Join our army! the Great Army of hyrule! everyone is nice and stay in the team and help you! and you get 200 rupees!
(Take that G333 team... that's what happening if you go to say bad things about us... (and in our information topic))(We don't do that to you)(until now)
:pwned:[/quote]

I'de like to add the fact that our forum is said to be the one with most topics [b]and[/b] not all of our members have 10 posts or less. If they join the Great Army of Hyrule, they might only do that. Post the amount of times needed and then not come as often (This had happened on another website I went to, except it involved online clubs). And what is 200 rupees compared to cookies lol!
:pwned:

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='83691' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:19 PM']And what is 200 rupees compared to cookies lol![/quote]

You can get cookies anywhere, but you can only get 200 rupees from The Great Army of Hyrule.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='83873' date='Nov 5 2007, 02:13 PM']You can get cookies anywhere, but you can only get 200 rupees from The Great Army of Hyrule.[/quote]

No.. you can get rupees from anyone. I get rupees for makin vids for people, unless I cannot make it in which case it is money back guaranteed! Whereas with cookies, I have only seen cookies being passed around a couple of times.

I can get 200 rupees easily ever if I wasn't in the Great Army of Hyrule.