Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

gorons

10 posts in this topic

Posted

ok i posted this already in the talk forum but some people just skipped over it so ill post it here.

Ok hope somebody can answer a few questions. In interiews, they have stated that the gorons will be different and in the pictures they are different. But what about the one that link squares off with in the trailer, he looks like a perfectly original goron right? hmm strange, must be one of the last remaining i guess.

Posted

Maybe there like a bi-sexual (they go both ways)

lol

Posted

Still not sure... :mellow: hmmmm... I hope the original gorons will be in... Just because they're cool! Why would you take other ones!? Nywayz, I'm not sure so I think we just gotta wait...

Posted

the ones in the pictures don't look THAT different, but things are gonna change over time anyway aren't they?

Posted

After watching the 4th trailer ( most recent one ) 8 times, I noticed that there is a goron in the town square. He is pretty big but looks like all of the past gorons. He seems friendly and is selling something. I think that that fire boss is also a goron mutated by the twilight realm. When the thing explodes, you see a creature about the size of a goron, but the demo stops there.

Posted

The baboon in the forest temple had some kind of dark spider controlling him it seemed, maybe it's something like that...?

Posted

The Gorons look pretty much the same to me but bigger and the one that fought Link reminded me alot of Darmani from MM.

Posted

The baboon in the forest temple had some kind of dark spider controlling him it seemed, maybe it's something like that...?

Yeah, and the goron WAS wearing some kind of helmet that blew up before him!

Posted

what goron? i havn't seen a goron in a movie, that was some kind of bear in the e3 demo boss...not a goron that's for sure...

Posted

Well they shouldn't change that much, because TP takes place a few decades after the events of OoT.