Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resignation from Leader of the Great Army of Hyrule

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Looks like I jumped the gun a little too early which meant I couldn't post this on the clan news, but here is good too...

I've decided to give up my position as the leader of the great army of Hyrule (Now held by Crusnik), as I believe I'm not fit for the job, I gained the majoritory of the members through the rupee payment scheme, which means that the majoritory of the army is made up of not to active members, who couldn't really care less about the actual army (Would say three exceptions to the not caring about army being Adr990, Crusnik and Hylian Twili). Still, the Great army of Hyrule has been a much lesser army in my opinion and I feel as though a fair bit of it has come down to general uselessness of not actually knowing what should happen.

Maybe this will all change when HyruleOnline comes out, maybe I need to do too much work on my game to spend time army promoting. The army is still there, just under new management now. Crusnik is now in charge and will hopefully do a better job than I did.

I geuss there probabbly doesn't sound like there's too much reason in there...o well...

Posted

Wow, It's an honour. Thankyou so much Gingerlink.

I want to ask you something though; will you at least stay as member of the army?

But now that I'm in contol (thanks again Gingerlink) there will be no more "200 rupees with entry" deal. I would keep it up, but I don't have enough to bea able to. But I will keep up the 50+posts rule. I realise it's noob discrimination, but I want to ensure we get good members to join the army; as in not the fairweather/inactive members.

Posted

personally, I think that is a bad move GL, but I'm not going to stop you.
Are there going to be any major changes Crusnik?

Posted

Another victory for the great evil army! WE SHALL OVERCOME!

Posted

Well its a good thing I didnt save my recent video and put it on youtube, it would have said Gingerlink's Great Army of Hyrule :embarrassed:

*goes to change it to Crusnik's Great Army of Hyrule*

Posted

Well....I'm sorry to hear this. I did consider you and your kind to be my greatest competition. Not to say this will not change; Crusnik will continue the army and the apparrent attractiveness of the name "Army of Hyrule".

In other news, this is a good thing for me. :evil:

Posted

No there won't be any major changes, just the 200 rupees gift is going.

BTW, Eyeoftruth and Ganondorf333, that was fairly insulting.

Posted

[quote name='Crusnik' post='64973' date='Aug 14 2007, 07:30 PM']No there won't be any major changes, just the 200 rupees gift is going.

BTW, Eyeoftruth and Ganondorf333, that was fairly insulting.[/quote]

Well the whole Overcome thing was really because of the diseperance of the 200 rupee thing. No offense, but I believe that will make the army less attractive.

Posted

[quote name='Crusnik' post='64973' date='Aug 14 2007, 03:30 AM']BTW, Eyeoftruth and Ganondorf333, that was fairly insulting.[/quote]
....What did I say? I wished him a goodbye, expressed that your army is our biggest competition, then tried to make my own people feel happy about my post with that last little remark :unsure:

But seriously, Goodbye to Ginger and a congrats to Crusnik.

Posted

I may rejoin as a member of the army at a later stage, but if i get at all involved now, I feel I should be doing something, so I'll be leaving it until I actually manage to get somewhere with The Other Side

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='65039' date='Aug 14 2007, 05:42 PM']....What did I say? I wished him a goodbye, expressed that your army is our biggest competition, then tried to make my own people feel happy about my post with that last little remark :unsure:

But seriously, Goodbye to Ginger and a congrats to Crusnik.[/quote]

As soon as you DO win, I will surrender, admit I was a traitor, beg for forgiveness, and re - join if allowed. However, I will NOT do anything you want. Ca, JAMAIS!

Posted

The evil army is going to crush every army.

Posted

what did i say about spamming, little boy?
learn your place.
and are you betraying twilight, f.g?
then i really will go to all out war with evil.