Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Fallen Hero

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Oooo... I like it....

Thanks. :embarrassed:

Posted

cool this makes me want to finish chapter 3.but i have writer's block oh well i'll do that when im done on here

Posted

Here, I edited the story, and added another chapter:

---

FallenHeroBanner.jpg

Prologue

As the day fades, night ascends... as night ascends, so does fear. Fear of the one who will one day come for us all... Ganondorf. With no hero to save us, who will stop him? This is the question we all ask. Who will save us?

It started many years ago, as Ganon at last drew his final breath... never to return again... or so we had hoped. Our hero no longer needed his power, and locked it away.... for good. But as the final hero started to fade... the horrors came once more. Some how, Ganondorf returned... we know not how, but he returned. As our beloved Link let go of his powers, Ganondorf seized the moment. With out his power, Link was helpless to the fiend

Posted

this is pretty cool,but not to bag on it but does "actual" LoZ characters come in at any time?

Posted

this is pretty cool,but not to bag on it but does "actual" LoZ characters come in at any time?

Nope. (Besides Link and Ganny, and possibly a few others) The whole point of this is to be original. Link isn't the only one who can help Hyrule.