Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

traitor

25 posts in this topic

Posted

My ex friend who I kinda had a crush on (see "your orientation") jumped off a 50 fot bridge into a river when I said I'd give him $5. it was a joke though and he promised he'd never do it again. Yesterday he jumped off twice. and he's lied a lot but never to me. and I need a little cofort from you guys while I still can.

Posted

Oh my god he jumped off a bridge and lied to you!? *brings out Kokiri Dagger*

But thats just wrong. I've had that happen to me before with a friend, what I did to cheer myself up was watch some Homestar Runner cartoons. ^^

Posted

I don't believe it!

I'm not sure hoy much is 50 foots, but if he's starting to lie... that's not good!

Maybe you should talk to him...

Posted

I've jumped off my friends roof, and another friends garage. Jumpin' off crap is fun. And it doesn't sound like he's hurt himself yet. But if its really bothering you, than just talk to him. Tell him you don't want him to hurt himself.

Posted

I'll talk to him when he gets back from fishing. and zoe, 50 feet is about 15 or 20 meters I believe. america needs to switch to the metric system.

Posted

If my friend did something like that, I'd probably beat the crap out of them if they were still alive.

america needs to switch to the metric system.

Yeah, we really do need to switch over here.

Posted

that's a litle harsh zelda girl. besides, im trying to prevent him from being hurt, remember?

Posted

and zoe, 50 feet is about 15 or 20 meters I believe. america needs to switch to the metric system.

Oh :embarrassed: *feeling stupid* thank you!

That's a lot!!! :o and he didn't got hurt? :wacko:

And... America really should switch to the metric system :unsure:

Posted

that's a litle harsh zelda girl. besides, im trying to prevent him from being hurt, remember?

:embarrassed: I guess it is. I'd do it out of pure love for my friend because they made me freak out so much. I wouldn't actually hurt them though....

Posted

Oh :embarrassed: *feeling stupid* thank you!

That's a lot!!! :o and he didn't got hurt? :wacko:

And... America really should switch to the metric system :unsure:

well he landed in about 13 meters of water so he probably just touched the bottom.

Posted

Ow.

Posted

nice choice of a one word post GM ZAP! how do I get this thing off?!

Posted

That would have hurt- I hope he pin-dropped or something, otherwise OW!

But yes, America should switch. It's impossible to convert things when they aren't in standard numbers.

10mm=1cm, 100cm=1m, 1000m=km, etc.

And that's the hardest one, the rest are in thousands.

Posted

Oh my god he jumped off a bridge and lied to you!? *brings out Kokiri Dagger*

But thats just wrong. I've had that happen to me before with a friend, what I did to cheer myself up was watch some Homestar Runner cartoons. ^^

Go Homestar!!! :n_n:

But anyways.... if he's not a good friend, don't hang out with him. I know it's hard... things like this happened to me, but you'd be better off hanging out withother people.

Posted

dude that sucks but one of my friends ( i told him i liked him o.O) anywho he thinks that he shouldn't tell me that he has a gf. when i figured it out i was so mad i had every single one of my friends lie to me. trying to hide it from me. i have known for a month and no one and i mean no one ( except for my one friend didn't know i didn't know about it) has tried to tell me..it shows who your true friends are.