Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do for Phantom Hourglass? Phantom Hourglass Giveaway!

248 posts in this topic

Posted

I would stop using bad language

at least until a new Zelda for the DS came out :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted

I would give my copy to my friend first then play it seccond!

Posted

What would I do for Phantom Hourglass? Let's see... I would go up to whoever didn't release a new Zelda at E3 2008 and shave his head in his sleep, put poo in his sock drawer, shave his eyebrows, put a few of his favorite shirts in the trash, put a snake in his bed, spit in his food , slash a tire, cut his breaks, let his pet loose, cut his phone line, key his car, take his cellphone and slice the sim with a razor blade, spray paint his front door with the words i know what you did last summer, call a lot of long distance/phone hotlines from his cellular (before you cut the sim), poor gas in his drier, put sugar in his gas tank, donate all his food to the homeless, throw a brick through a window, sign him up for 100+ magizine subscriptions, take his name off the do not call list, download a virus on his computer, smash his ipod, replace all his soda with sparking cider, back up his ceptic system (flush toilet paper like a lot from every toilet, as much as you can without over flowing it ), put a burning cross in his yard, fill a plastic bag with hair and lite it under his bed, light a smoke bomb in his yard and report a fire, cancel his phone line, sign him up for jenny craig, keep calling where he works and ask for him, dump water in an electrical socket, take the doors off the hinges at his house, procede to dump the doors out a window, toss poo in a fan at his house.

lol hypothetically, of course.

Posted

I would sacrifice Navi, even though she was the best fairy throughout all of the Zelda games. :cry: After doing so, I would meet up with Ganondorf and convince him that the only way I would ever allow him to kidnap princess Zelda would be for him to give me a copy of Phantom Hourglass, and that's exactly what he would do. :joy: Then all I would have to do would be travel through time and save Princess Zelda using the ocarina and master sword. :D

Posted

Put my hand in a blender :wacko:

Posted

I'd buy a DS. lol. :embarrassed:

Posted

i would play a sissy game like that MARY KATE & ASHLEY one . . . even though i would be scarred for the rest of my life. :wacko:

Posted

i would eat socks, clean or dirty :tongue:

Posted

Well, I would do practicly anything for that game. From jumping out of an airplane with no parachute to going into an ocean with deadly sharks in it. :unsure: I would go into a street with racing cars and get hit muliple times lol. Jeez! I'd probably smash up my computer for that game too. =)

Posted

i would sell my majoras mask and buy a ds light

Posted

I would...dye my hair blonde, buy an Ipod, paint my nails every day and listen to Miley Cirus in my car. :fear:
Yes, ladies and gents; for Phantom Hourglass, I would [i]go mainstream[/i].
(Then, when I got home, of course, I'd pop in my Hyrule Symphony CD and play my new game for hours. :D)

Posted

I would torture myself for the copy of Phantom Hourglass, for example, fall off on a very tall building. Break the windows in my house. Beat up my step- dad. And the worst of all steal money for the game.

Posted

the questoin is what would'nt i do lol a mean com on the new zelda game
1. clock every zelda game in a row with out getting hit if i got hit back to the start
2. live in the forset for a week :embarrassed:
3.run up to people and saying i'll slay u ganondawlf
4.sneek in to the white house and find the dauter of the presant and present green stone lol :zelda: :zelda:
5.i'd make a toy fairy so i could give to the god farow(links side of the triforce)
6.think up 2 more funny things i do
7.get windwaker smash it in to dust (because) then mixing that with the milk of :mask: (200 rupees)(thats more than the game :cry: ) the next bit is :censored3: then with that i'd put it in the :ocarina: then blowing it in to :triforce: making a wish that i win
8.all of the above :cry:

Posted

Hmmm... What would I do for Phantom Hourglass?

I guess since I don't have much money I would travel to some country in the Middle East to trade my sister for weapons (I am not sure if I would get many though).
After that, I would gather the bigest army the earth has ever seen and invade the nintendo company and force them to give me a copy of Phantom Hourglass.
And when there is nobody who wants to follow me, I would travel to hell and promiss satan my firstborn son for an army of demons.

Muwuhahaha!

(And afterwards, I will be the dictator of nintendo and force my nintendonians to work on more Zelda titels)

And people say I have mental problems.

Posted

I would kill Gannon and steal his part of the Triforce... :embarrassed:

also check out my website [url="http://linkimus333.myhyrule.net/"]http://linkimus333.myhyrule.net/[/url]