Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any ideas for armies that might be floating around in that sick mind of yours

20 posts in this topic

Posted

pretty much self explanatory,I was thinking about maybe an army for...

People who like Zelda and Halo and wear army jackets all day have a sister who enjoys causing misery and are on this forum right now

I think that might turn out good.

Posted

keeping it alive because nobody will notice it if I don't

Posted

what? are you talking about. could you please explain it a little better.

Posted

This is a thread were you can discuss any ideas you might have.It's not the same as the army suggestions,so back off mods.You can discuss ideas for [i]new[/i] armies,not ones that have already been started.If you want to start a new army,you can discuss it with people here and find out if they think it's a good idea or not.It's kind of like [i]talk[/i],except with armies.Come in,ask if you're idea for a new army sounds good,or you can make up an army that's a compete joke,like the one I posted above.I made this thread because I came through here looking for a thread where you can discuss ideas for new armies,and the only thing close to it was army suggestions,but that thread was for armies that are already here.So go ahead and pour you're ideas out.

Posted

Another Arcane Legion!!! WOOT!!!! :gotsword:

Posted

[quote name='HylianForrunner' post='70504' date='Sep 3 2007, 05:22 AM']This is a thread were you can discuss any ideas you might have.It's not the same as the army suggestions,so back off mods.You can discuss ideas for [i]new[/i] armies,not ones that have already been started.If you want to start a new army,you can discuss it with people here and find out if they think it's a good idea or not.It's kind of like [i]talk[/i],except with armies.Come in,ask if you're idea for a new army sounds good,or you can make up an army that's a compete joke,like the one I posted above.I made this thread because I came through here looking for a thread where you can discuss ideas for new armies,and the only thing close to it was army suggestions,but that thread was for armies that are already here.So go ahead and pour you're ideas out.[/quote]

sweet!!!

hmmmmm THE GREAT EMPIRE!!!! made mostly of clones but any sith can join if they wan't! :joy:
how about that one. i already tried it awhile back and it was a complete failer :cry:

Posted

[quote name='ryu' post='70588' date='Sep 3 2007, 01:03 PM']sweet!!!

hmmmmm THE GREAT EMPIRE!!!! made mostly of clones but any sith can join if they wan't! :joy:
how about that one. i already tried it awhile back and it was a complete failer :cry:[/quote]
hmm...We get to be sith??Awesome!!

[b]EDIT[/b]
[img]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8562/deltasquadgh0.jpg[/img]

Posted

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm that gives me an idea :unsure: should i start an unnaficial army? or not?

[attachment=1065:acc3.jpg]

Posted

Go for it.

Posted

k i will! :joy:

Posted

...Marye army. Marye. Marye has Marye Soup and Marye Puffs, brand name cereal. We are Marye, Marye is we. Marye is one.

Posted

marye is freaky :fear:

Posted

i think i might have a decent idea.

[u][b]a garo army.[/b][/u]

here's how it'd work. new members would become lv 1 garo spies and if they impess me (for example make a garo army banner or something) i will level them up a level or 2.

when they become level 5 they will become garo ninjas and will be in the second most top position other than me.

if 3 or more people like this idea i'll make an unofficial garo army and the first 3 who like my idea will become garo ninjas (or lv 5 garo spies) in my unofficial army. :joy:

also if anyone who is a truly faithful garo and would like to be co-leader then just say and if the team is made i'll make you the co-leader

if less that 3 peope like the idea i wont make the unofficial army.

so that's my idea. if the unofficial army is created then i'd go into further detail.

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='85519' date='Nov 11 2007, 08:12 AM']i think i might have a decent idea.

[u][b]a garo army.[/b][/u]

here's how it'd work. new members would become lv 1 garo spies and if they impess me (for example make a garo army banner or something) i will level them up a level or 2.

when they become level 5 they will become garo ninjas and will be in the second most top position other than me.

if 3 or more people like this idea i'll make an unofficial garo army and the first 3 who like my idea will become garo ninjas (or lv 5 garo spies) in my unofficial army. :joy:

also if anyone who is a truly faithful garo and would like to be co-leader then just say and if the team is made i'll make you the co-leader

if less that 3 peope like the idea i wont make the unofficial army.

so that's my idea. if the unofficial army is created then i'd go into further detail.[/quote]
Sounds good.

Posted

[quote name='HylianForrunner' post='85559' date='Nov 11 2007, 07:17 PM']Sounds good.[/quote]

good,

if a few more people like the idea i might make the unofficial clan, however i'll need a co-leader :unsure: