Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I walked.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I walked.I walked for miles.I walked for days.Months.Years.Then I was finally there.Hyrule.The land closest to the gods.I was so close to them that I could almost see the Triforce,glowing in the distance.The end of my journey drew near.In my bag I carried with me three stones:An emerald,A ruby,and a sapphire.Each of them emitted an elegant glow that filled my bag.Every time I looked into the bag I had to stop and look for a few more minutes,they were so beautiful.I approached Hyrule Castle Town and entered.I went though the market and preceded to the Temple of Time.I entered the temple and approached the altar in front of the giant door.I placed the three stones on the altar,and pulled out an ocarina.The ocarina was deep blue,with a golden triangle on the mouthpiece.I played the Song of Time,and the door slowly opened.Then,I could see it.It was the Legendary Blade,the Master Sword.I walked up to it,and gripped the hilt.This was it.I pulled on the hilt,and suddenly the weight was gone.I lifted it into the air,and the light pouring in from the window shined on it.It was over.

That was just a little thing I decided to do.It's completely irrelevant to the story of OoT,but the idea just came to my head.

Posted

Nice...it's very good!! Creative!! But....what happened that made it over? Did you feel dissapointed when it was over?

Posted

Nice...it's very good!! Creative!! But....what happened that made it over? Did you feel dissapointed when it was over?

I dunno...I think it was that he had the Master Sword,which was what he was looking for.I'll try to draw the dude in this later,but my drawing skills suck.I'll fire up the ol' scanner tomorrow and upload it.

Posted

AWSOME!!! Can't wait to see them!!

Posted

I can't upload them tonight,I can't find the cord that plugs into the wall for my printer :cry: .

Posted

That was really cool! Yeah, I'm gonna do the same thing as you: attempt to draw character from a story I made up (in this case, my fan fiction) I'm gonna try to draw Scorra, its gonna take so longlol :embarrassed:

Posted

I hope a mod notices this and moves it to the fanfic section...

Posted

wow that was...short :embarrassed: but good

Posted

Yeah I think we could consider this poetry...

Posted

If you use the "Report" tab/button, a Mod gets a notice, right? Then they can come in and move it. :joy:

Posted

If you use the "Report" tab/button, a Mod gets a notice, right? Then they can come in and move it. :joy:

Wow.I guess I'm about to report myself lol.

Posted

I'll move this to Submit Content, there it will be read by a mod (hopefully <<) as soon as there's more added to it, as right now I don't think there's enough written to move it to the Fan Fiction section... :unsure:

(Oh, and I changed the description to Fan Fiction, due to regulations of FanFic submission.) :D

Hope this helps, and happy writing! :joy:

Posted

Thanks,And Here's the second part,were Ganondorf's part is filled in,I Followed!

I followed.I followed for miles.I followed for days.Months.Years.Then I was finally there.Hyrule.The land closest to the gods.The fool who had unknowingly led me here stopped and looked up into the sky.I knew what he was looking at.For I could see it,too.It was the Triforce,glowing with power.Here I wondered "Should I kill the kid now?Take the stones and open the door?",then I corrected myself."No,"I thought."Wait until the sword is his."I could see a mixture of colors flowing from the fool's bag.He had gone all over the world,collecting the three spiritual stones and a blue ocarina.He couldn't open the Door of Time without them,and after that,he had spent four years searching for the lyrics for the Song of Time,which he would play with the blue ocarina,which would open the door.I followed him through the market and into the Temple of Time.It was easy to hide from him,even in as open and bright an area as the Temple of Time.He walked up to the altar and placed the three stones on it.Then he pulled out his little ocarina,and played the Song of Time.The Door of Time slid open,and he walked through.There it was,the Legendary Blade,the Master Sword.This was it.He walked up to it,and pulled it out of the pedestal with ease.He heroicly held the blade in the air,and light shimmered off of it.This was my chance!!I tackled him into the ground,and he accidentally thrusted the blade back into the pedestal.Then,a blue light surrounded us both...

Posted

I thought it was good.

Posted

who dident