Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homecoming dance is Friday...

77 posts in this topic

Posted

So yeah,it's on Friday.I need a date to the dance BADLY,so I'm gonna just ask Anna out.

[for those of you who do not know who she is,here's a quote to fill you in]

Well,I'm almost certain I'm straight now joy.gif .One of the reasons I had my doubts about my orientation was that I've never had a gf before[sTFU].No girl has ever really had any interest in me that I also had interest in,but I guess that's changed.I've met a girl named Anna,who likes games and everything,she's kinda short,has blond hair,but is kinda cute[has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen].She's pretty much the only girl I've ever really sat down with pretty much alone and just...talked with.She's the only girl who I've been able to know well,probably because everyone hated me last year[don't ask why,I have a...Troubled past.],but then I failed 7th,and now I'm in classes with different people!!I now have a better chance at getting a gf than I ever had joy.gif !!

So...Yeah.I'm gonna try to get a picture of the two of us and post it on here.

[i got a haircut,my fro is gone,my sideburns are gone...]

I've got to earn some money[my parents barley pay me for anything]real quick,save up break money[he,he.]and ask her out.I hope she says yes...Any tips on how to approach her?

Posted

i have no idea :huh: .

hmmmi DO have an idea.

walk up to her and say"Anna will you go to the dance with me" and hope your heart doesn't fly out your mouth

Posted

i have no idea :huh: .

hmmmi DO have an idea.

walk up to her and say"Anna will you go to the dance with me" and hope your heart doesn't fly out your mouth

lol,that might work,but I'f like to point something out.

I DON'T DANCE.

Just for future reference.

I might not be able to get the scanner to work,so I'll end up taking a picture of the picture[yes,I know that didn't make sense.]

Ok,I'll just walk up to her and ask her casually.I dunno what casually could mean with kind of thing tho...

Posted

hmmm you don't dance...but your asking her anyway :huh: hmmmm you would have to talk to somone else.

maybe that someone else will notice this topic.

well goodbye and good luck :D

Posted

Cya,and the thing is I don't think she dances,either.

Posted

Be forward and honest!

going up to her and asking her right out is the most direct way and IMO the best way to go..

just gotta show some confidence and do it, cos its easy to talk about but doing the actual asking out part generally makes people really nervous :D

It doesnt matter if you dont dance - just make it up on the spot and or if you really have no clue then just copy some one else who you think is dancing well :P

and if she doesnt wanna dance, you can still go to the dance and just chill and talk with her, without dancing!

Posted

Be forward and honest!

going up to her and asking her right out is the most direct way and IMO the best way to go..

just gotta show some confidence and do it, cos its easy to talk about but doing the actual asking out part generally makes people really nervous :D

It doesnt matter if you dont dance - just make it up on the spot and or if you really have no clue then just copy some one else who you think is dancing well :P

and if she doesnt wanna dance, you can still go to the dance and just chill and talk with her, without dancing!

Thanks,ZuZu.I'll ask her tomorrow.

Posted

Good luck big guy!! :D

Posted

Good luck big guy!! :D

Thanks!

Posted

Hopefully you'll have better luck thaan I do! lol. (Actually.... at one dance I danced (one was a slow dance) with several 17-year-old blonde girls... they asked me to and I was only 12! :wacko: )

Posted

Hopefully you'll have better luck thaan I do! lol. (Actually.... at one dance I danced (one was a slow dance) with several 17-year-old blonde girls... they asked me to and I was only 12! :wacko: )

Lol you were real d***ed lucky,Arcanelord.

Posted

Yeah, however I do look older than I am. (It was actually sorta creepy... one didn't even ask and just dragged me.... I think they're in league... :unsure: )

Posted

Yeah, however I do look older than I am. (It was actually sorta creepy... one didn't even ask and just dragged me.... I think they're in league... :unsure: )

Lol,I look older than I really am,too.I believe I have mentioned the sideburns before...

Posted

Lol,I look older than I really am,too.I believe I have mentioned the sideburns before...

You have. Several times in fact. :embarrassed:

Posted

You have. Several times in fact. :embarrassed:

Yes,I have.Today I went to school.One of my friends asked me what happened to my sideburns.

[i was also about to get a pick for my fro]