Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homecoming dance is Friday...

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Just ask. I'm sure she won't say no.

w00t!!I really can't wait.

Posted

Pojinto!!!!! (I press in Japanese) Confidence, Confidence, Confidence!!! ;) If you beleive she will say Yes, than she will. And no that way as well, get it?

Posted

Pojinto!!!!! (I press in Japanese) Confidence, Confidence, Confidence!!! ;) If you beleive she will say Yes, than she will. And no that way as well, get it?

Yeah I get it.Thing is,I can't really believe she'll say no,because I just can't imagine it.

[btw,I'm just saying,95% of teenagers say "I love you" and don't mean it.I'm one of the 5% who do.]

Posted

Ahhhhh!! That is cool. And you're right, a lot of teenagers don't TRULY say "I love you". :cry:

Posted

Ahhhhh!! That is cool. And you're right, a lot of teenagers don't TRULY say "I love you". :cry:

Well,I guess I'll find out tomorrow.I need to try to be early to school so I can ask her then[we get a few minutes to talk before they dismiss us to our first class]

Posted

GO FOR IT!!!!!!! :joy::D

Posted

True. That's why there's too many break-ups, not enough love! Many people just choose the wrong people.

Posted

true :cry: . well good luck HF cuz you only have 2 days left!! and i don't mean to put pressure on you im just saying... well you get the point good luck

Posted

I've got homecoming coming up too.

Posted

Well,at first she said yes,but she then said she needed more time to think about it,and said no.She might change her mind[hope so...],but I'm gonna have to come up with some kind of joke about it,because I can easily make my friends laugh,so it shouldn't be much of a problem.Still,I wish she had said yes,but I tried,and I actually didn't do bad at all,it just came down to her choice.I'm just glad I actually did it.

Posted

Well,at first she said yes,but she then said she needed more time to think about it,and said no.She might change her mind[hope so...],but I'm gonna have to come up with some kind of joke about it,because I can easily make my friends laugh,so it shouldn't be much of a problem.Still,I wish she had said yes,but I tried,and I actually didn't do bad at all,it just came down to her choice.I'm just glad I actually did it.

Good job man! :D Don't worry, she'll go with you.

Posted

Good job man! :D Don't worry, she'll go with you.

She didn't change her mind,and it doesn't really matter anymore,I'm still going,because my friends are going.Hell,she might even be there.My mom pisses me off about it.though[don't ask how she found out,with all of my random frantic working for some cash,it was a fluke].She turned it from something I can understand to something filled with anger.My mom is the kind of person who wants a reason for everything,and she kept bothering me,saying that she must have already been taken.DONT ASK HOW MY MOM FOUND OUT,IT WAS A FLUKE.She almost changed my mind about going to the dance at all...I'm still going,though.

Posted

lol,that might work,but I'f like to point something out.

I DON'T DANCE.

Just for future reference.

I might not be able to get the scanner to work,so I'll end up taking a picture of the picture[yes,I know that didn't make sense.]

Ok,I'll just walk up to her and ask her casually.I dunno what casually could mean with kind of thing tho...

dancing is one of the easiest things you can do, in fact, it was harder to learn how to moonwalk than learn how to do the worm. Moonwalking always works. . .

we don't usually have dances at my school except for the eighth grade grads and the night before last on a camping trip; people broght ipods and played a bunch of music. There were only like 27 or 28 of us and we know each other pretty well so that prolly explains a lot about why i wasn't afraid to dance and it was pretty spontanious really so there was no time to go through those heartbreaking situations were "she said no". . .

never knew stage diving was sooooo fun

Posted

Still,I don't dance.I can take cover and lay down suppressive fire,but I can't dance.

I don't think I'm going to bother her about her decision,but it was kind of funny this morning,I walked into the library[we always hang out in the school library,it's just a nice place to sit and talk],and she was sitting at the table and asked "Are we going out?"

lol.

Posted

Still,I don't dance.I can take cover and lay down suppressive fire,but I can't dance.

I don't think I'm going to bother her about her decision,but it was kind of funny this morning,I walked into the library[we always hang out in the school library,it's just a nice place to sit and talk],and she was sitting at the table and asked "Are we going out?"

lol.

Lol. Dodging bullets is much easier.