Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Theory: Playing your games on your computer

6 posts in this topic

Posted

The skills you will need for this: Computer Programing and Hacking.

Put the desired game disc in. Program the computer so it will think the disc is a CD or D.V.D. and not freeze or lock up.

Hack the computer so when the game pops up, you can program the computer to use directional keys (For movement) and letter keys (For specific actions) to play the game.

There you have it. Your laptop can now play games.

For Wii, I don't know about how you can use the sensor bar, but there is the candle option.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Posted

Wow! Play console games on your computer in 3 easy steps!

Why didn't I think of that?

Oh thats right - because its a lot harder than you made it seem, and impossible anyway.

even if you managed to program the computer to think the disc was a cd or dvd, and not freeze, there is still information on the disc, that was specifically written to be read by a (your console here)

Anyway, there are a lot of console games that suck on the computer anyway - have you ever tried playing OoT on an N64 emulator? even if you manage to set yourself comfortable controls, its still difficult to use, especially with the C buttons and when it comes to aiming, because on the Nintendo 64 you had a joystick which you could apply pressure on to show how strong you wanted to push in that direction - however on a keyboard there is only one standard of pressure in any direction, and pressing 3 or more keys on a standard computer it generally causes it to lock up when playing a game.. so in Zelda if you were moving diagonally and using an item, you would probably get stuck.

Posted

Wow....I have a long way to go....

But,

Did ya have to be so harsh? I'm only a 13 year old, and in Gr. 8. This was PURE assumption. You COULD'VE said:

"No. Here are some reason why this won't work. "

Posted

Sorry. I am very sarcastic.

well good luck to you if you want to try it.

Posted

Except....These topics are all from theory. I'm not skilled in this yet. It's all a theory.

And why didn't you reply to the other one?

Posted

I'm renaming the title to ' Theory: Playing your games on your computer? '