Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule.net

41 posts in this topic

Posted

The reason I joined Hyrule.net is because before, I just scanned this website to see if something was good, and I saw everything was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! The members were nice, The mods were cool, And Link Player is on here.

I don't get it, but Link Player seems Like my friend, Andrew.

Tell why you joined here!

Posted

because i thought it was flippen awesome!!!! :squint: and because the members did seem really nice :):D

Posted

I don't get it, but Link Player seems Like my friend, Andrew.

Alex, IS THAT YOU!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted

rofl maybe! :lol:

Posted

ROFL! that's pretty funnt unless they made the scene up and just had to act it out.

I joined hyrule.net because... because IT'S FLIPPING AWESOME I mean it is the original zelda online pfft...

Posted

You know, thinking about it, I came on here pretty randomly when Dustin was looking for news submitters, bobbed around for a couple of days after applying and then I got the place, so I properly got into the forums.

Seems a pretty lame reason in the end, if i hadn't become a news submitter I might not have stayed thinking about it XD. Of course I would've missed out on all this and I'm second top poster, so that says something...

Posted

I joined because... I can't remember anymore :unsure:

I post a lot though so... hah!

and yeah... I've spent a lot of hours here... so yeah... I guess that pretty much covers it... (who am I kidding :cry: )

Posted

I remember checking it out last year, looking for some TP news because I was just frantically searching for information on it, on account of I couldn't wait for the game!

I came back last October, thought it was simply a great Zelda website (with an awesome banner, TP Link with 'Happy Thanksgiving!) and I hung around the forums alot and made friends. ^^

Posted

I joined because of a random google search for zelda sites. :embarrassed: I thought it looked good, and now this is like my favorite website! :D

Posted

Basically started out with a serch for Zelda sheet music, but also got recommended by another site. :)

Posted

I joined because God himself descended from the heavens and told me to join, or he would smite me.

Posted

I pretty much stumbled upon this site.I was looking for some Zelda music I could download,and after about 1 hour of searching,I finally ended up here.I can't remember exactly why I joined though :embarrassed: .Maybe it was just that I clicked on the news and wanted to post a comment in it.

[ahh...I remember now.The "Zelda Cosplay" thread.]

Posted

I joined because I think it's the best Zelda site ever! :joy:

Posted

i joined because this is the best legend of zelda website

Posted

I joined because I think it's the best Zelda site ever! :joy:

Amen.

i joined because this is the best legend of zelda website

Amen.