Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dr. Who

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Anybody here watch Dr. Who? Not the classical ones, season 2 all the way to four (now). I personally think Dr. Who is awesome.

(I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot of Responses from British people)

Posted

I have only seen 2 episodes of Dr Who, I'm not sure what season it was, but Dr Who was the guy who played the invisible guy in Heroes (Season 1) I think his name was Clause...

Anyways, after the 2 episode I've seen of that eason of Dr who, I loved it, it was really funny!

Lol Rose was running away from these Killer Maniquins and she runs into Dr Who:

Rose: Ahh! Who're you?

Dr: That's not important, whats your name?

Rose: Uh..Rose..

Dr: Ah, well its nice to meet you Rose, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! xD

I might start watching Dr Who from the first Season, just for the heck of it.

Posted

Anybody here watch Dr. Who? Not the classical ones, season 2 all the way to four (now). I personally think Dr. Who is awesome.

(I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot of Responses from British people)

I have never seen an episode from the original series.(but i am renting from Netflix) I started watching the Doctor on SciFi channel 3 years ago. Only two episodes till the series 3 finale will the Doctor be able to defeat the Master? You better believe it. How about the "Weeping Angels" episode pure electric dynamite, That and the William Shakespeare episode with the witches, quoting the series 1 doctor "Fantastic"!!!

You like my Whoniverse sig?

Posted

DR WHO FTW!

I've seen every new episode so far, loads of classic episodes AND I bought the season 1 shooting script.

Yes, I am obsesed.

Posted

will the Doctor be able to defeat the Master?

In Canada he did. It's all a bit too crazy to explain.

Posted

I've seen the classical ones, but I've never watched the ones you're talking about. My sister tells me the show's REALLY good. I'll have to watch it...when I'm not loaded down with homework!

Posted

The closing seconds of the series 3 finale was3 so weird. The Doctor is alone in the TARDIS when *bamm* the bow of a ship smashed through the wall. Picking up a lifesaver that read Titanic the Doc and Ii said the exact sane thing "WHAT?!" only i added "the #%&@" to that sentence.

Posted

I've seen a few epidoes, started watching it recently. :D Gotta turn the captions on sometimes, though, he just talks a bit too quickly sometimes. :embarrassed: But I love it, and it's great. :D

How about the "Weeping Angels" episode pure electric dynamite

THAT was an excellent episode.