Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Favorite Zelda Pairing(With Link)

65 posts in this topic

Posted

how do you get polls on the topics like this!?!?!

wait, don't tell me. You have to have 1,000 posts don't you!?

Posted

Listen ignorant beings!!!!!!!!!!!! Ruto stated in OoT that sages COULD NOT marry.... and Link with midna? ARE YOU ****ing serious? The ONLY alternitive is..........................(DRUM ROLL)................................... LINKxMALON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did that knock some sense into you? :unsure:

Posted

I think that's all of 'em, If I forgot any, please, tell me! (no, it can't be a Link+you, sorry)(W00T! Post 400! :joy: )

Post 400? HOLY CRAP! That was a loooooooong time ago....

LIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVE!

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah, LP, I recall a bow that said something like "Allow multiple choice" or something, which I hit on accident. :P I hadn't planned on people choosing more than one...

WTF?! I hit edit and it posted a new post!

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

Okay, in game, I would say leave it undefined who Link it with, it allows shippers to ship however they want.... buuuut for my own pairing, I say Link + Zelda. Link + Ilia is also acceptable, though, but for some reason, I tend to see them as childhood friends.

Link+Midna: Idk, I'm just too used to her as a little imp & Link wouldn't want to live in the Twilight world, even if he is good friends with Midna.

Link+Malon: In my opinion, Malon is reeeally dumb (and this parody didn't help my opinion of her)

Link+Saria: Too much of a mother figure almost. Maybe the hair does it, but it's more like Link looks up to her like an older sister.

Link+Ruto: Two harsh words: obnoxious fish.

Of course, then we have others like Tetra and Marin... But in WW, Link is just a kid.... and other excuse against Marin.

Posted

Link/Zelda. That pairing should be law. And it's the most canon.

Posted

Link/Zelda. That pairing should be law. And it's the most canon.

It should. Zelink for life!

Posted

How do you figure that a Link/Zelda couple is obvious? In most Zelda games, Link and Zelda hardly see each other, let alone show any affection for each other.

Posted (edited)

Destiny/Fate/Triforce magic... give true love a chance! It's her name on the game and he's the main character... Distill it to the "hero saves the princess and they live happily ever after" ultra simple formula and it is obvious lol. The other girls are nice, but they just wouldn't get what Link's been through and they only show up in specific games. Yay Zelink.... but yay for Nintendo not confirming/denying... makes it more fun to leave it vague.

BTW- when did "Zelink" begin as a phrase? It's like one of those cheesy "Brangalina" deals. However, is excused when applied to my fav pairing in my fav game, but still.....

Edited by Twilight Epona (see edit history)

Posted

Destiny/Fate/Triforce magic... give true love a chance! It's her name on the game and he's the main character... Distill it to the "hero saves the princess and they live happily ever after" ultra simple formula and it is obvious lol. The other girls are nice, but they just wouldn't get what Link's been through and they only show up in specific games. Yay Zelink.... but yay for Nintendo not confirming/denying... makes it more fun to leave it vague.

BTW- when did "Zelink" begin as a phrase? It's like one of those cheesy "Brangalina" deals. However, is excused when applied to my fav pairing in my fav game, but still.....

Zelink is an OLD pairing name.

Posted

Zelink is an OLD pairing name.

I'm a newbie Zelda follower... Thanks. :P

Posted

Hmmmmmm............ I voted for Link+ Zelda.

I think this relationship could provide leverage for a new villan.... getting to Link through Zelda...

Posted

Where's LinkxSheik... ? :cry:

I don't really like ZeLink, sorry, come and flame me if you like, but it's a bit overplayed. Every time... EVERY TIME. And I won't deny they looked good in OoT: But in TP, let's face it; new generation of Zelda and Link. Midna AND (asmuchasitkillsme) Ilia are there too. I just felt they didn't interact enough 'nyway.

But I LOVED the interaction between Link and Midna, imp or not. They just seemed to fit...

And I like SheikxLink 'cos, well, 'cos I do. D<

Yes.

Male Sheik.

I prefer believing he was an entity that only helped Zelda. <3

(I also have a soft spot for Skullkid x Link.)

Posted

EWWWW

LINK IS NOT GAY!!!! :angry:

But for Link/Zelda I made a new name

Zink

Posted (edited)

EWWWW

LINK IS NOT GAY!!!! :angry:

But for Link/Zelda I made a new name

Zink

Zink? Howabout Linda? No, wait, that just starts getting weird... :P Regardless, Link x Zelda forever!! <3

Edited by Twilight Epona (see edit history)