Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Next game in the Twilight story line

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok well i notied while playing TP as many others must have that it sets up for another game in the series, with Colin appearing as the star due to his devotion to become strong.

now i'm wondering are they going to either:

Keep the current TP world

Move over to the MM story where Link is no longer in Hyrule and there are new settings.

Or just ditch them both and chuck out a whole new area like they did with windwaker.

It may not be the most important but i think it will be fun to debate.

Also i am curious about the next partner.

So yes begin :P

Posted

I say MM storyline with Tingle as Link's partner, since Tingle makes a good partner for a Zelda game.

Posted

I say WW-ish World with a captain partner named Linebeck.

Nah, just kidding.

It will probably be an entirely new game, but I was to chose, it'd in Termina with a Fairy partner.

Posted

I doubt, if there was a TP direct sequel, that it would star Colin. ;) I think it would still star TP Link, in a different part of Hyrule or a Termina-like setting. And they have been moving back toward the fairy-like partner, so I bet it'd be a fairy...that is, unless Midna comes back for the sequel.

Posted

I think the next game in the Twilight Storyline will be Link's Crossbow Training.

Posted

I think King Zora from Oot is gonna be the next main character.

Posted

I think the next game in the Twilight Storyline will be Link's Crossbow Training.

I think that's just a side game, and not really a whole game, like mario kart games or something.

Posted

I think it will be completely new, new creature, new world, new characters. Although i'd like a new termina adventure too. the enemie could be majora himself? who is he anyway? :unsure: anyone?

Posted

Err... All it really is is a demonstration for the zapper... Why would they turn it into a game? It's likely to have no plot at all, and it's just a nice Zelda-related way to show off their product. And besides, can you imagine the title? "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Crossbow Training"!... That just sounds silly, and the title would receive more disdain than Wind Waker's graphics, in my opinion.

(I like the Wind Waker's graphics, so don't think I'm one of those irrationals)

The next Twilight Princess based plot might not even come, really... It doesn't seem likely from my standpoint... Unless they involve the Twili again...

Sahaqiel

Posted

Well gannon does seem to have a habit of not staying locked up, and he might have gotten something from possesing zant that allowed him to turn into twili?

Posted

You see, once upon a time, some fifteen year old girl misspelled Ganon's name, and Ganon's fury became so great, he put a rubber band around the height of her body, and let go, causing her to be sliced in half, hence the term, "Gannon-Banned".

Since then, it's been customary to scare the crap out of small children with the story, though there have been recent cases similar to the first one.

All Uncyclopedia aside, I think Ganondorf's going to be gone for a while in the Twilight Princess storyline. It's like Ganondorf in Wind Waker. Do they have him in Phantom Hourglass? Probably not; his head has been impaled with a large sword around the height of a small child.

But yeah. Twilight Princess sequel is a bit likely, but also a bit improbable... To me.

Sahaqiel

Posted

maybe the next one will be the same world as tp but link dies and hyrule is flooded which would lead to ww

Posted

i agree... Prequel to WW sequel to TP.

Posted

O please, that game's already in devlopment! It's called the Legend of Zelda: The Other Si...I mean...ummm, why was I here again?

Posted

Frankly, I would like to see a MM style story, but with TP Link.

Though I don't want to see an exact copy; by which i mean the storyline is changed to allow the friend whom link lost (Navi) to become Midna.

However, I wouldn't mind a copy of Majora's Mask with Twilight Princess graphics.

But mix MM's story with TP's graphic 'realness' and the rating would be MA. TP warranted an M Rating so what would the new game be?