Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Secret H2 Soundtrack message?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

that was awesome!

Posted

that was awesome!

Yeah,it scared me a bit the 1st time I watched it,made me a little paranoid.

Posted

WHOA! Now that is awesome!

Its so cool, I'm gonna show this to my brother (he's also a really big Halo fan) :biggrin:

Posted

Awesome! That's cool. (I wonder why they hid that message in the song? Hmmm...)

Posted

(I wonder why they hid that message in the song? Hmmm...)

Think of it this way: You ever hear a song that is sped up so fast that a normal person can't sing that fast? Well, the person first makes an original copy of the song, and speeds it up. I'm guessing (for this song from Halo) that the guy made the reversed version (in other words, the original version) and reversed it, coming out with a pretty awesome Halo song.

Some person on the internet just happened to be bored and reversed it to get a message from the song. Makes sense to me lol. :embarrassed:

Posted

I'm going to see it in the morning. I always get freaked out by things that I think are a Little scary.

And The message, what does it say, so I can look out for it?

Posted

I'm going to see it in the morning. I always get freaked out by things that I think are a Little scary.

And The message, what does it say, so I can look out for it?

You'll have to see it.

Posted

oh, Well I'll try to see it right now.

Posted

Sorry to double post, but...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Dude,

the voice sounded a little like Elrond in LOTR (Lord of the rings.)

Posted

Wow... it is kind of scary...

Posted

Oh, shoot! They found my recording into the original audio! I'M EXPOSED. NOW THEY'LL HUNT ME DOWN, BY THE ORDER OF MASTER GATES.

No, not really. That IS creepy, though. That's it, one of my life goals is to hide a secret message in a video game's soundtrack.

Gamer: Let's pop that disk in! *inserts The Legend of Zelda: Clarinet of Quantum Physics into fancy looking game console with Nintendo written on it*

**Title song fades in**

Gamer: Wow, I've heard that song a million times, I wonder if anything would happen if I played it backwards...*records song and plays it backwards on computer*

Creepy male voice: "Gumdrops and candy canes, treats of joy. Colorful baloons, and lovely toys. Pretty flowers, happy children. Cotton candy monkeys, and tacos made of syrup. Sugar is wonderful, the lolipop, in the palm of my hand. There is chocolate in my pocket and there is- I WILL EAT YOU.

Posted

Oh, shoot! They found my recording into the original audio! I'M EXPOSED. NOW THEY'LL HUNT ME DOWN, BY THE ORDER OF MASTER GATES.

No, not really. That IS creepy, though. That's it, one of my life goals is to hide a secret message in a video game's soundtrack.

Gamer: Let's pop that disk in! *inserts The Legend of Zelda: Clarinet of Quantum Physics into fancy looking game console with Nintendo written on it*

**Title song fades in**

Gamer: Wow, I've heard that song a million times, I wonder if anything would happen if I played it backwards...*records song and plays it backwards on computer*

Creepy male voice: "Gumdrops and candy canes, treats of joy. Colorful baloons, and lovely toys. Pretty flowers, happy children. Cotton candy monkeys, and tacos made of syrup. Sugar is wonderful, the lolipop, in the palm of my hand. There is chocolate in my pocket and there is- I WILL EAT YOU.

O...K.

Posted

that was freaky!!! :fear: but awesome :biggrin: i always wandered what he was mumbling. that was definatlly gravemind though

Posted

Woah... thats creepy...Theres something like that in a flash game called Viridian Room, anyone ever play that? In the begining, theres someone speaking, but its played backwards. It freaks me out.