Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sonic Appears

35 posts in this topic

Posted

they're keeping pretty tight lpped about all aspects o brawl so its not too much of a surprise that they kept it wrapped it, although he was an obvious one.

Posted

Hey at least We could see more Dojo updates before the game comes out.I mean Japan gets SSBB in January 2008.We here in USA could still get SSBB in December 07 but we'll see.

Posted

Im not surpised. People have been wanting him in there for a long time, so it was pretty much inevitable. His movie looks awesome though! I cant wait to use him, Im good with speedy characters, so he just might be my replacement Young Link. (Oh how I miss him so... T_T)

I bet this is going to blow sales for this game through the roof, since all of these people have been begging for Sonic. :P
The delay kinda sucks, but you know Nintendo, a delay usually means It will be a better game. This holds true with Twilight Princess.

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='76857' date='Oct 10 2007, 06:31 PM']The delay kinda sucks, but you know Nintendo, a delay usually means It will be a better game. This holds true with Twilight Princess.[/quote]
Very true. (I personally thought tp was a masterpiece!)

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='76857' date='Oct 11 2007, 01:31 AM']Im not surpised. People have been wanting him in there for a long time, so it was pretty much inevitable. His movie looks awesome though! I cant wait to use him, Im good with speedy characters, so he just might be my replacement Young Link. (Oh how I miss him so... T_T)

I bet this is going to blow sales for this game through the roof, since all of these people have been begging for Sonic. :P
The delay kinda sucks, but you know Nintendo, a delay usually means It will be a better game. This holds true with Twilight Princess.[/quote]

That's the bonus with 3rd party characters, you get a completely different type of fan wanting to buy the game, if only it had master chief in it, it could well reach best selling game ever XD

Posted

Well I say its about time one of my friends said he was in brawl but I didn't belive him but now they should at least have eather shadow, knuckles, or tails

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]THEY SHOULD HAVE ROUGE OR AMY.....OR TIKAL!
What? They need more girl charaters
or at least Tails..Tails rocks.
WHAT?![/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='77896' date='Oct 14 2007, 05:28 PM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]THEY SHOULD HAVE ROUGE OR AMY.....OR TIKAL!
What? They need more girl charaters
or at least Tails..Tails rocks.
WHAT?![/color][/font][/quote]

Totaly tails rocks but what moves would he have.

And If Amy was there she would use her hammer :joy: w00t

Posted

there really doesn't seem to be that many important female characters that could be involved in this game at the moment really is there? At the moment, there's what, 3?

Posted

MASTER CHEIF!!!!!!! how much i want you :cry: to be in brawl *ahem*

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]*pats dark on back* don't we all, don't we all...[/color][/font]

Posted

no :huh:
G333 doesn't,GM doesn't,and a couple others

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Hey! I try to make you feel better, and you point that out?![/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='77972' date='Oct 14 2007, 07:37 PM']MASTER CHEIF!!!!!!! how much i want you :cry: to be in brawl *ahem*[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]That would be cool, but if he has guns and he is facing nintendo characters and they get shot they could instantly die in a 1 hit KO[/color]

Posted

Taking the topic off master chief because he ain't gonna be in it because he's owned by microsoft, I'm going back to my earlier post.

The only other female character (other than third party) who would stand a chance of being in is Midna, Lyn would've been second, but she's an assist trophy now.