Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tetnis Shots....

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Do tetnis shots hurt alot? Im scheduled for one in three days. Ive been hearing that they hurt really bad. Can you guys help me? I have this incredible fear of shots. >_> And I am not looking forward to Saturday...

Posted

ummmmmm well..they don't hurt that bad i guess... :embarrassed:

Posted

no, not really. I had mine last year, I felt a pinch and, it was done. :D But I HATE shots. :fear:

Posted

They hurt a hell of a lot less than tetnis.

The worst possible outcome from a shot will be a sore arm for a few days. its not so bad.

Posted

Tetanus is basically an infectious, bacterial disease which affects the nervous system and causes severe muscle spasms.

It can be fatal though, so what is an injection when you compare it with death.

Posted

Everyone hates needles, though there's a 1% that seems to LIKE the needles... Ick.

But just don't think about it, you'll be fine. Like Crusnik said, it's a needle. Better then being dead.

Think about people who have diabetes, they have to go through a needle every day, every fews hours, for the rest of their lives!! Consider yourself lucky! >:-(

Posted

Yeah, my dad has diabetes, and heart disease. He has to take pills, give himself 2 shots a day, and prick his finger every morning. I get really scared whenever he his bloodsugar gets too low or high. *sigh* he's had 3 heart attacks, too. *sigh*

Posted

In my opinion, no shot hurts very much at all...

Everyone hates needles, though there's a 1% that seems to LIKE the needles... Ick.

:huh: That might be me....not sure...I mean, I don't enjoy getting them, but I don't not like them...it's like turning a doorknob. You don't hate doing it, but you're not loving the whole experience.

(Yes, turning a doorknob is what came to my mind first. Shut up.)

Posted

I HATE SHOOTS I always yell every time and :cry: after them I just pain hate them.

Posted

it feels like peanut butters going in your arm NO i'm just kidding i didn't feel a thing it does'nt hurt at all

Posted

sry i cant help im terrified of neddles and i have never had a shot

Posted

you dont know what your missing shots are the best

Posted

shots don't hurt at all especially tetnis.

people go around saying stuff like it

hurts like crap, but it's all a lie to

make you scared!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Posted

Lol. You always think its going to hurt right before a shot, but once it happens its done in an instant, and doesn't hurt that bad at all. Trust me, its not that bad.

Posted

im still treified of needels and when i was rily little i had to get a iv and it took 8 people to hold me down i was like maby 5, 6 or7