Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Me

16 posts in this topic

Posted

well, for those of you who have bean on this site longer than me, do you remember what it was like before your ruler (me) came along? I wouldn't know, of course. And for those of you who joined after me, what would it be like if i never joined? Anyshvae, here you can discuss me and all of my godliness, but i do want you to tell me, and if you don't like me, just say it.

But seriously, answer the questions.

Posted

This topic fails.

You, sir, fail even more.

Posted

it's kinda pointless. we should make a forum game about this!! "say if you like or don't like the person above you and why" lol

Posted

well, for those of you who have bean on this site longer than me, do you remember what it was like before your ruler (me) came along? I wouldn't know, of course. And for those of you who joined after me, what would it be like if i never joined? Anyshvae, here you can discuss me and all of my godliness, but i do want you to tell me, and if you don't like me, just say it.

Yes I remember what it was like... *sigh* life was so much better before you joined.

No, im kidding!

I dont even remember when you joined.

Posted

I believe he joined on the 26 of March, this year.

Posted

It was r e a l l y q u i e t when I joined, like, really, I was the only one posting...then it kinda exploded and tht was far before you joined, you just have a god complex....

Posted

I believe he joined on the 26 of March, this year.

Errr.. yeah :embarrassed:

I didnt mean i didnt know when VH joined (cos I could easily just look at his join date) I meant I didnt remember anything special about him joining.

Posted

N00b, n00b, total pissing n00b....

Did I mention n00b?

Posted

N00b, n00b, total pissing n00b....

Did I mention n00b?

I'm giving you a warning only because I'm getting annoying buy your annoying pointless spam replies.

Posted

HT your he n00b.

VH you rock :D Jk

i joined after you and it was fine.stuff went wacko after a while though with tons of other users getting active like Arcane,CG,HF,and so on. exept HF joined before me :unsure: he just got active after me :unsure:

Posted

Hmm...Idk.I really don't.It makes me wonder what it was like before I came,too.

Posted

O.k you want a questin who made you god anyway huh huh huh. No really I want to know.

Posted

Please don't double post this is a friendly warning

Posted

Please don't double post this is a friendly warning

Sorry I thought I used my edit button :cry:

Posted

Well, back when you joined, Val, you just seemed like a normal hyrule member to me. That's all I remember. That and that you and Vivi are good friends...hehe. :P