Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

24 hour bans on xbox live users

12 posts in this topic

Posted

If you've got a bad motto in your Xbox Live profile you might find a present from Microsoft in your messages. a 24-hour ban.

Some users are reporting that they've received 24-hour bans without warning and the only thing they seem to have in common is an explicit motto in their XBL profile.

Posted

i do't know what an explcit motto is :(

Posted

Probably some swear word in their motto.

Interesting and sneaky feature for Xbox live creators to put into their system.

Posted

he he, my motto is "I reject your reality" although if it will fit, I might change it to "the rings will kill us all"

Posted

Micrsoft likes ban a lot. :unsure:

Posted

Never really been banned from anything before[exception of Keaton's army],but I guess this makes sense.Did this happen to you,ML?

Posted

I never use xbox live unless I'm at my cusins playing halo2 and thats like never but my cusin did get baned for some reason and he wnt insane scince he always plays with his friends

Posted

before[exception of Keaton's army],but I guess this makes sense.Did this happen to you,ML?

Ahhh yes I do remember that... gingerlink has banned me :P

Posted

Never really been banned from anything before[exception of Keaton's army],but I guess this makes sense.Did this happen to you,ML?

yea, thats y i looked it up. my motto was dont give a f*** and then while i was playin it says u have been disconnected from xbox live.

Posted

yea, thats y i looked it up. my motto was dont give a f*** and then while i was playin it says u have been disconnected from xbox live.

Wait a sec...It said I was disconnected a few hours ago...

'goes to check'

Posted

Well my motto is you touch you die, you kill youget the s*** beat of of you :evil::evil:

Posted

It's really annoying how short the mottos have to be, I wanted "I reject your reality and substitute my own, but I could only fit the first part...