Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Youtube

57 posts in this topic

Posted

People getting hacked!? Dang, I better make a new account on youtube and veoh, and quick! I make a ton of videos and wouldn't want to be hacked. -_-

Thanks for the heads up YLA! :)

Posted

this is like...way off topic :unsure: and HF don't worry i'll help ya. i was protecting sirjoshizzle night before last. and CG,don't interveine.you'll get hurt :unsure: this is dangerous buisness.

and i hope your account doesn't get hacked saira :cry: that would suck.

Posted

Not the account gets hacked the whole computer itself gets hacked, don't ask how I don't know.

Posted

i have heard about this i have a youtube account but nothing bad has happened to my computer

Posted

Not the account gets hacked the whole computer itself gets hacked, don't ask how I don't know.

Oh, the whole computer eh? Well it's a good thing I use the old computer (the less expensive one in our house). :embarrassed:

Posted

Whoa, I just saw this.

All I've got to say is "What the Hell?!?!?!"

I knew HT could act like an asshole, but that. That was just horrible. I'm sorry Y. Link adict!! We're not all like that. I promise. Just him. But not usually. I'm not saying it was out of character, just a huge exaggeration of what he's actually like.

Anyway. . .

This is strange. Are you positive that its true? Youtube has become as big and trusted as Google.

Posted

HF please don't try to encourage fighting on this forum - YLA did the right thing by ignoring HT.

Posted

Y'know I've heard a somewhat similiar rumour, but involving Limewire. That whatever you download off of Limewire, people can access and somehow hack into your computer through the files that you download, it hasn't happened to me though. And I think you need some sort of Firewall to protect your computer or something.

Posted

Y'know I've heard a somewhat similiar rumour, but involving Limewire. That whatever you download off of Limewire, people can access and somehow hack into your computer through the files that you download, it hasn't happened to me though. And I think you need some sort of Firewall to protect your computer or something.

This is going to sound stupid

What's limewire?

Posted

This is going to sound stupid

What's limewire?

Limewire is a program which enables you to download music, pictures, documents and videos. Primarily music though.

Posted

Limewire is a program which enables you to download music, pictures, documents and videos. Primarily music though.

Oh.Ok then :embarrassed: .

Posted

Limewire is an illegal program though. Much like Napster.

Posted

Limewire is an illegal program though. Much like Napster.

Are you serious I get my songs form Limewire if is illigal then why is it still up me and my cousins get songs for our ipods from it and at my grandmas house.

Posted

Are you serious I get my songs form Limewire if is illigal then why is it still up me and my cousins get songs for our ipods from it and at my grandmas house.

YLA.I'm a federal agent.I know where you're internet connection is coming from,and you are under arrest.

Posted

YLA.I'm a federal agent.I know where you're internet connection is coming from,and you are under arrest.

Right and I'm superman I fly away.