Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Musical Instrument

30 posts in this topic

Posted

guitar

Posted

Cool, another clarinet player! You've been playing longer then me!

Cool! You won't believe how much range of notes the clarinet really has until you are in high school. The fingering chart given to me in junior high didn't have the higher notes. There are even some notes that are called "controlled squeaks" which are really hard :wacko: ...though clarinet is a fun instrument to play for me. :)

Posted

Cool! You won't believe how much range of notes the clarinet really has until you are in high school. The fingering chart given to me in junior high didn't have the higher notes. There are even some notes that are called "controlled squeaks" which are really hard :wacko: ...though clarinet is a fun instrument to play for me. :)

"Controlled squeaks"? Interesting...

Yeah, Clarinet is fun to play for me as well, and its not as heavy as a saxophone! I know all the low notes and the majority of high notes. I just gotta learn the lower tabs under the High D and all that. ^_^ I just taught my friend (who also plays clarinet) high notes, and she's so happy that while she was practising at home, she emailed me to tell me its going really well, and now she can play the full versions of Zelda songs and some other Musical songs. She's a pretty big videogamer as well.

Posted

Trumpet 8 Years :unsure:

Posted

I'm learning to play the piano... I've been in classes like... 4 months :embarrassed:

Posted

I play the tuba.

My sister played clarinet.

My friend plays the clarinet.

Posted

Trumpet 8 Years :unsure:

YAY!! I play the trumpet, too! I've been playing it for 5 years now.

I have a friend who plays the French Horn, same age, but started in 4th grade. It wouldn't surprise me if he's one of the top three french horn players in the state. He can also play trombone, trumpet, some piano and some guitar. He's superb at all of them. I am not kidding.

Posted

I wasnt able to play the trumpet because they said my mouth wasnt the right shape. :cry:

Posted

I have a friend who plays the French Horn, same age, but started in 4th grade. It wouldn't surprise me if he's one of the top three french horn players in the state. He can also play trombone, trumpet, some piano and some guitar. He's superb at all of them. I am not kidding.

w00t

i play trumpet too, since january.

i also play keyboard.

Posted

I play alto saxophone, piano and guitar. My brother plays clarinet, my other brother can play practically every instrument but mainly alto saxophone, my other brother used to play trombone, my other brother plays a little guitar and my sister can sing.

I come from a musical family.

I've been playing alto saxophone for about four years, I just started piano; been learning for about two or three months, I "taught" myself guitar by using a website, and I've been playing for about a year now.

Most of my friends play piano, my best friend plays violin and sings, my other best friend sings as well, one of my other friends plays viola, and one of my other friends plays the cello.

What do a violin case and a court case have in common?

Everyone's happy when the case is closed! :D

Hee hee. My friend hates me when I say my extensive collection of music jokes.

Posted

I play Bari Sax, Alto Sax, and the clariet

Posted

Mesa playz0rz the violin. YES, I SAID VIOLIN. THE VIOLIN IS A MAN'S INSTRUMENT. :unsure: Not too great at it, but I'm not terrible. Mediocre. :o

Posted

I used to play the piano and marimba, but I stopped a while back. I can play the ocarina a little bit also.

Posted

I think Guitar Hero inspired me to play a real guitar...I'm serious, I asked for a guitar as a christmas present... :embarrassed:

Posted

im learning how to play apologize from one republic and Boston from augustana on my piano and Comfort Eagle by cake and A few Gaackt and Alice Nine songs on my guitar