Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule Online - Development un-stopped

13 posts in this topic

Posted

[s]I hate to bring bad news but Hyrule Online development has been at a standstill for a while now and will be for a while as well. Between lack of help, not much time with school, and other various things, Hyrule Online is on hold until further notice.

Yes, sad news indeed.

On the up side, this leaves room for less ambitious things to come until the assistance I need comes available as well as the free time.[/s]

Hyrule Online is now open-source and available for anyone to help develop.

Posted

Yes it is sad to hear but I've noticed several nice, new updates that have been added to the site :) good job!

Posted

Don't worry Dustin, you take your time with Hyrule online.
The last thing we want is a rushed game.

Posted

Thank you!
I was kinda' thinking of posting it myself, but thought otherwise... I think it would've been rude...
But yeah, you take your time ;P
I'll work on my game twice as hard to make up for it.
... I'm in for a nightmare.
Sahaqiel

Posted

Aw.... oh well. Like any other game, delays only improve!

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='80946' date='Oct 26 2007, 02:59 PM']Aw.... oh well. Like any other game, delays only improve![/quote]

[color="#00bfff"]i second that!! it sucks that it's delayed but hopfully it turns out better :biggrin: [/color]

Posted

hopefully you'll get a breakthrough in Hyrule Online sometime in the future. A mmorpg is a massive project, and I totally understand why you're stuck with no help.

Posted

[color="#00FF00"]Yeah don't stress yourself Dustin, you take your time on hyrule online. [/color]

Posted

Ah thats ok, as Arcanelord said (and THE DARK ONE seconded) delays can mean improvement. Take your time on the game, Dustin. I'm sure it will be awesome when it's done. :biggrin:

Posted

I think you should wait till the summer. Then you can ge it all done with no interruptions. After all, patients is key.

Posted

Yes sad news but Dustin take your time it is already great that you the site update so much :D
We all understand it school is important and need a lot of time!
And it is already so great that you anyway make it
No another Zelda site have this! :D
Respect to dustin! :gottriforce:

Posted

Ah, well, don't worry dustin. Take as much as time you need...making games takes time, and don't worry, it'll be done someday.

Posted

you also must respect the fact that dustin attends college and has homework and tests to study for this is what I always say...

Family - School - Fun

Family I ALWAYS put first and eduction second and fun but sometimes you can mix Education and Fun for FUN LEARNING!