Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

naruto

23 posts in this topic

Posted

That was incredibly pointless, and not all that true.

Posted

Yea pointless and not true Naruto is the worst show ever it makes no sence I can't watch 5 miniets without falling aseep, or changeing the chanel :angry: and that is sad that because I can watch almost every t.v show ever made but that and shows on at at :biggrin:

Posted

yeah, anime is always worse than the origanal manga. that's final. although sometimes it's pretty cool to see it in motion

Posted

I never understood what's so great about Naruto. I've watched a few episodes (in original Japanese, of course. English dubs are horrible); it's funny at times, but it's not really my style.

Posted

Half of you all are saying it sucks, and yet you've probably never even actually watched the show.

I expect those of you that dont like it are just totaly biased when dealing with anime, which is manga's animated counterpart. So, manga should be just the same as anime, now should it? Well, I'll tell you this, there are quite a few manga about The Legend of Zelda series, so Im guessing just because its manga, we should just automatically scoff at it huh?

Im sorry, but I had to rant about that. Im just sick of people automatically hear about a great show, learning that is anime, and never laying eyes on it again.

Back on the topic, I like the show, but Im not a big fan. I mean, if its on and nothing else is, Ill watch it.

Posted

I expect those of you that dont like it are just totaly biased when dealing with anime

Well, I'll tell you this, there are quite a few manga about The Legend of Zelda series, so Im guessing just because its manga, we should just automatically scoff at it huh?

I actually own the Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask manga sets. Honestly, the manga are at some points better than the games themselves; even the characters and scenery look better in some parts.

And the only aspect of anime I'm against are English dubs. The only anime that's ever been dubbed decently are Miyazaki's movies and the original Pokemon.

Posted

I was referring to those with types of responses similar to YLA's. :P

Posted

I like it.Alot.I've got a sand village headband,and I wear it around my arm.I think it's awesome.So there.That's my opinion.

Posted

I like it.Alot.I've got a sand village headband,and I wear it around my arm.I think it's awesome.So there.That's my opinion.

I picked up a leaf (is that it? I don't know) headband (actually it's more of a bandana) at Comic-Con this summer, just for the hell of it. I also got the 6th Squad arm badge from Bleach, as well as the 6th Squad kosode (the white overgarment the captains wear). The Kanji for six 六 is my favorite out of the numbers, and the 6th Squad's insignia is my favorite. :D

But nevermind my off-topic tendencies.

Posted

I picked up a leaf (is that it? I don't know) headband (actually it's more of a bandana) at Comic-Con this summer, just for the hell of it. I also got the 6th Squad arm badge from Bleach, as well as the 6th Squad kosode (the white overgarment the captains wear). The Kanji for six 六 is my favorite out of the numbers, and the 6th Squad's insignia is my favorite. :D

But nevermind my off-topic tendencies.

...Nice.I was going to take a pic of myself in the mirror,but I lost my camera[right when I had it,too...].I had my armband on that day at school,but one of the vice principals yelled at me for it[2nd time she's gotten onto me about it,I actually lasted a day longer with it this time].I think she thinks it's a gang symbol or something.

That pisses me off for one reason:

She obviously thinks it's a gang symbol because a group of people like it and wear it:Me,Anna,and Josh.I guess this makes sense until you consider the fact that you walk around,and you see alot of people wearing the same brand of clothes that has it's own little icon[American Eagle for example].A group of people seem to like it.A group of people wear it.Why doesn't the ugly b**** yell at them?

...I am aware that American Eagle is a brand name and everything and has it's little brand icon,but that makes my armband the same as an American Eagle shirt.Wtf??

Posted

Naruto is a good anime, no doubt about it. I wouldn't classify it as the best show ever, I guess its just not exactly my type of anime and I like a LOT of anime! In my opinion, Eureka SeveN is a really awesome anime, my favorite in fact. As far as manga goes, anime doesnt always ruin the manga, it just usually ends up shorter then the manga (because the person who made the manga is still making them and the anime people cant wait for each manga just for 1 - 2 episodes). Take Fruits Basket for example. It ended at 26 episodes, and all of those 26 episodes added up to around book 6 in the manga. There are around 16 manga books to Fruits Basket now.

Wheras with E7, well, it never had this problem. Because the creators just came up with it on their own, and it made it through with a solid 50 episodes! Yeah.. I'm a big E7 fan. :embarrassed: They just started making a manga to it recently.

Posted

Naruto is ok, but no where near the best. And I don't have anything against anime or manga. Quite the opposite.

Posted

Half of you all are saying it sucks, and yet you've probably never even actually watched the show.

I expect those of you that dont like it are just totaly biased when dealing with anime, which is manga's animated counterpart. So, manga should be just the same as anime, now should it? Well, I'll tell you this, there are quite a few manga about The Legend of Zelda series, so Im guessing just because its manga, we should just automatically scoff at it huh?

Im sorry, but I had to rant about that. Im just sick of people automatically hear about a great show, learning that is anime, and never laying eyes on it again.

Back on the topic, I like the show, but Im not a big fan. I mean, if its on and nothing else is, Ill watch it.

Well sorry I don't like it because it's anime, I hate it because it doesn't make sense.

Quote of Val Hammer

yeah, anime is always worse than the origanal manga. that's final. although sometimes it's pretty cool to see it in motion.

Val Hammer that was the best thing I ever heard you say :biggrin:

Posted

If you would actually try to watch it, it would make sense... -_-