Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

More Armour and Weapons?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

do you think you shuld be able to buy new armor and better weapons but not just 4 sowreds but 20. I dont think so because thats like buying youre way through. do you agree or disagree, discuss B)

Posted

That would turn Zelda into a full fledged RPG. I don't think I'd like it. I like Zelda as it is.

Posted

yer, i mean unless you got each sword at each dungeon in the game and they provided special abilities which could help you through the dungeons...other than that it wouldn;t work though, it probabbly wouldn't be like that either...

o and im gonna change the topic title because it's confusing...

Posted

sounds cool, but more as a side game, not a full fledged one... like 4 swords on the cube was zelda, but not really that hyped up...

Posted

(I think bop means more swords to buy, not the four swords game.) Well I think maybe one level of sword should be buyable (like in LttP and MM) As for armour, I don't know....Maybe different tunics. (oh, did you guys know that in TP Link actually wears a chain-mail like armour under his tunic? In the pic of him on the top of the site it's sort of visible.)

Posted

Yeah, it's a golden mithril chain-mail armour too stop the arrows from hurting him (just a little bit)

Posted

You don't even know that for sure, so I wouldn't make up things like that if I were you.

Posted

Well if there was this armor that rendered Link invincible to damage, that would be cool. Also if there was a huge oversized sword that you could wield with one hand like Cloud from Final Fantasy IIV, that would be cool. Also if you could have the swords Soulcalibur and Soul Edge from the Soulcalibur series, that would be sweet. Ummmmm....what other ideas.....a new and Improved Megaton Hammer, like how it looked in Soulcalibu II. Ummmm....more.....a Gun blade, like that from Kindom Hearts. Ummm....what else......Elbo Blades. Some others....not really a Sword, but a technique. They could have this upgrade where if you hold down the a button, you could roll at speeds like Sonic the Hedgehog (Same if you backflip) and it would kill enemies too...I know, I know, they did that in MM with Goron Link, but I'd like to see Teenage Link do it....ummm.... a fruit that when Link bites it, he becomes temporarily Invincible...I have a lot of ideas, but if I go on, it'd be Spam (Maybe it already is....). What ideas do you guys have?

Posted

Ummm... Most of those weapons are copyrighted....

Posted

I know! But I'd like to see them in a Zelda game! *Off topic: GO FIRE EMBLEM! WOOT! VOTE FOR IKE! NO, LETHE! SHE KICKS MAJOR BUTT! NO, TITIANA (Actual character) NO! THE LAGUZ! THEY OWN ALL PEOPLE!* Anyway...

Posted

Good job. i thought noone would post but it would be cool to by a sword that could shoot circuler beams like in alttp but thats pretty much all

Posted

Hmmm....Fierce Diety sort of already had sword beams....I love those little magical blue things... :D

Posted

What about a charge-up attack like the sword circle thingy but it was a huge beam?

Posted

How about being able to put away your sword and fight with your fists? Okay, so it's not armor or a weapon. But still.

Posted

Or be able to customize your armour/tunic and upgrade it?