Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ghost Hunters Live 2007

14 posts in this topic

Posted

On October 31st the T.A.P.S crew

ghosthunters_scrnshot.jpg

(SciFi Channel's Ghost Hunters) will be conducting a live all night Ghost Hunt from the Waverly Hills Sanitorium in Louisville,Kentucky U.S.A, one of the most haunted locations in the country.

450px-Waverlyfront.jpg

63,000 people died here from tuberculosis. Many eyewitnesses have seen spirits including the Hunters themselves who explored it previously.

Waverly Hills Vid...YouTube

Posted

I love to watch Ghost Hunters!!! I have Season 1, and 2.

Posted

I thought they said that show was fake....

Posted

Awesome a kindred spirit (no pun intended) I challenge you to do as i do and stay up all night watching. If you can't they will dedicate an episode to the condensed recap.

Posted

I thought they said that show was fake....

Who said it was fake?

Posted

They very people who made it.

Posted

They very people who made it.

I've never heard that and i've seen every episode, someone's yanking your chain.

Posted

Wait...Im thinking of that one other ghost show with those british people...who are they? xP

Posted

Wait...Im thinking of that one other ghost show with those british people...who are they? xP

I think it's "Most Haunted" that is 100 fake, with their psychic. I HATE psychics like this one here name is Sylvia Brown, Montell has her on all the time. She is such a fraud, she, John Edwards they do this trick called "Cold Reading" Google it, you'll see what i mean.

Posted

Ghosts are cool, hey diamondtriforce since you've seen every episode, do the TAPS team ever actually see a real ghost, not just hear one moaning? and the most haunted people are fake, i watched the live and everything was obviously fake.

Posted

Ghosts are cool, hey diamondtriforce since you've seen every episode, do the TAPS team ever actually see a real ghost, not just hear one moaning? and the most haunted people are fake, i watched the live and everything was obviously fake.

More than a few times they have seen things, one time while investigating a building that was once used as a Civil War hospital they caught something really freaky on the FLIR camera, what appeard to be a spirit wearing a civil war era cap. And at a place called race rock lighthouse a place here in new england maintained by the U.s. navy (none who want to be there very long by the way) they had set up a chair in the center of a room with the camera pointing right at it, the founder Grant had been doing some E.V.P's and got up to leave about a minute later the chair moves across the floor. But my favorite happened at eastern state prison, a camera on an upper catwalk caught a black shadowy mass approaching the camera it came within five feet or so, stopped then what can only be described as phased into itself and took off in the opposite direction. You should check Youtube for that video it's AWESOME!!!

Posted

It's on right now!!!!!!

They just started and already the ECW star Elisha Burke saw something!

Head to

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters

And see streaming video as well as a panic button if you see something that the Hunters miss.

Posted

I'm watching it aswell :o

Posted

I love that show.

I don't know some why people almost refuse to believe in ghosts. They are real, I was poked by a ghost on the RMS Queen Mary in Long Beach