Followers 0

Legos

26 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone on this site play legos?

Posted

Hells. Yes.

Posted

Yes, about every known man plays around with legos atleast once in his life.

Posted

I haven't played with them in awhile,but I was pretty big on them until I lost the majority of them and couldn't make anything decent out of them anymore.I've still got a bionicle in plain view.though.

Posted

:unsure: i have many stes of dragon legos...........and bionicle and many many many many other fairly weird stuffsez

Posted

I've still got a huge tub of legos. I usually play with them when I'm talking to someone on the phone. Girls can talk for a looong time. Legos help.

Posted

I've still got a huge tub of legos. I usually play with them when I'm talking to someone on the phone. Girls can talk for a looong time. Legos help.

That is actually a really good idea.

Too bad I have no more lego's :( gave them to a family friend with younger kids.. I miss them though..

maybe ill buy some more one day

Posted

Yes! :biggrin: I have two big tubs of legos, and I sometimes build with them when I'm bored. If I build something really good, then I leave it in my room, and when my parents see them, they tell me I should work for the lego company.

Posted

Yes! :biggrin: I have two big tubs of legos, and I sometimes build with them when I'm bored. If I build something really good, then I leave it in my room, and when my parents see them, they tell me I should work for the lego company.

I have about a half a tub of Legos THEY ROCK!!!!! :joy: Yay 4 Legos

Posted

I have six huge buckets of legos and two small buckets of legos and with 6% i made a lego colosseum thats 15 by 15 inches long and wide

with over 32 lego guys.

Posted

I have six huge buckets of legos and two small buckets of legos and with 6% i made a lego colosseum thats 15 by 15 inches long and wide

with over 32 lego guys.

:ohmygod: That's amazing!

Posted

Wow. Just wow.

Posted

Wow.

I thought I was pretty good at legos, untill my ten-year-old genius friend built a funcional lego gun, without directions, in about an hour ON HIS FIRST TRY!!!

But yeah, legos are awesome.

Posted

To tell you the truth I never really have played with legos before, or mabey when I was younger but I don't remember. :embarrassed:

Posted

:ohmygod: That's amazing!

I still have like onehundred more lego guys to use and i've built a tower higher than four feet in the air allthough my cat knoocked it over so i built it two more times each one better than the lastand if i can soon i'm going to make a lego starwars hoth completed with a at-at (witch i'm going to get it from the lego magazin) and a santa's workshop witch i don't know exactly how i'm going to make the outside and you can give me idea's anyone on this site