Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A thought...

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I just thought of something. Are the people of the mushroom kingdom that are like Mario and Luigi humans, or a different look - alike race? After all, they DO live in an alternate world.

Your thoughts?

Posted

I think they're humans, I'm just wondering why everyone else are mushrooms.

Posted

When they were plumbers they found a warp pipe that led them to the mushroom kingdom. They have been there ever since...

Posted

That's right.

I remember there being a movie about Mario and Luigi. What cel-shaded link just described was the introduction.

Posted

Hmm.. thats a good thought TML, I always presumed they were humans living in some mushroom crazed world. Then again, who knows how long Princess Peach has lived in the Mushroom Kingdom, she might not even be a human. If she was human, she'de need some sort of story for gettin to the Kingdom.

There was a movie of Mario and Luigi? I just remember the 2 tv shows.

Posted

I didn't think the movie was that good, but yeah, cel-shaded is right. Although I think the same thing happend to Peach... I'm not sure.

Posted

Cel Shaded Link could be right, but remember that was the movie. The movies are totally different than the games.

Remember Star Wars? They're human, but they've never heard of Earth in their life. I think this is a similar situation.

Posted

Thanks to Aracnelord for sturring things up a little (No joke). For that you get a cookie. *Throws him one*

Or if you prefer something else that's possible, PM me.

Posted

Remember Star Wars? They're human, but they've never heard of Earth in their life. I think this is a similar situation.

No, I'm pretty sure they were a pair of plumbers who lived in Brooklyn, New York.

Here's the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Bros._(film)

Posted

I remember watching that movie on disney channel...it was very odd but I think i liked it cuz mario was in it :joy: