Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

This is what I'm talking about. Every single one of the stages released so far (Except Eldin Bridge,) have been nothing but platforms and pretty backgrounds. The N64 Smash Bros. had more exciting stages.

Posted

This is what I'm talking about. Every single one of the stages released so far (Except Eldin Bridge,) have been nothing but platforms and pretty backgrounds. The N64 Smash Bros. had more exciting stages.

Don't worry about stages so much right now.....they have a lot of time left to add more exciting stuff to the stages. :tongue: Besides, new stages get announced about every two weeks or so. :)

Posted

considering how many stages we've seen and how many there are going to be, I reckon there's no need to worry about that. For one thing, the interesting stages would make the most interesting updates, so they just want to keep it ticking over until we get closer to release :P

Posted

Guys, this is wierd. I looked on this topic, and by where it would say who created this, It showed NO NAME WHATSOEVER. I even went over to it to see if there was some loading glitch. Nope. The name is NOT THERE. O_O :wacko::wacky:

Creepy....

Posted

Guys, this is wierd. I looked on this topic, and by where it would say who created this, It showed NO NAME WHATSOEVER. I even went over to it to see if there was some loading glitch. Nope. The name is NOT THERE. O_O :wacko::wacky:

Creepy....

Because this topic was made quickly after this site got back up. However, back then, even guests were able to post until dustin was able to stop that from happening.

Posted

That doesn't make sense. Brawl got announced only a year ago.

Posted

That doesn't make sense. Brawl got announced only a year ago.

This topic was made in May, which is a little over a year ago....Maybe someone looked it up at the time, and found something? :huh:

Posted

I sense a conspiracy. . .

Posted

E3 was on 10th May last year, end of conspiracy

Posted

Thought you'd say something along those lines, I seem to be getting good at this :D

We knew a new SSB game was being worked on since the revolution was announced, TWO years ago, it just wasn't named and displayed until last years E3

Posted

Well, finally got my wish. Deoxys in Brawl. Except, it's NOT a playable char, and (As far as we know for now) It's DOES NOT utilize it's other forms....

That sucks. Sakurai could've gone REALLY FAR with this...But instead, it's NOT a playable char, and it DOES NOT utilize it's many forms....

Shame on you, Sakurai....

Posted

double post gingerlink :moderated:

that will be a friendly warning... you now have a 50% warning level...

joke...

I accidedntly deleted my post, about you beeing a bubble burster :P

Posted

Oh. I was wondering what GL was talking about.

Posted

It would be kool to see wolf link and midna on top giving help to link to perform awsome combos but i dont think they would do that and i also heard they was goin to put ridley in it thats proably a computer maker made that to make us think it :huh:

Posted

It would be kool to see wolf link and midna on top giving help to link to perform awsome combos but i dont think they would do that and i also heard they was goin to put ridley in it thats proably a computer maker made that to make us think it : <--????????????

I'm watching you, MasterLink23.....I ALWAYS watch the new people....:unsure: