Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

October release date for Twilight Princess? (and maybe wii)

39 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Daedric Lord' post='9687' date='Aug 19 2006, 06:50 PM']Uh... Yeah, i think it will be on October 31st that they will release TP and the Wii.[/quote]
How do I send a personal mail?

Posted

[quote name='wiiwillwin' post='9688' date='Aug 19 2006, 01:57 PM']How do I send a personal mail?[/quote]
click onthe persons name you want to pm, and look at "comunicate" and click "send a personal message".
Did you get that?

Posted

[quote name='wiiwillwin' post='9669' date='Aug 19 2006, 11:11 AM']Damn I've been playing for hours but I can't find the golden rupee!!! good trick moderator so people can hang around your website!!!! When it says 'left, down, really close, i'm gonna tell ypu a secret' is it talking about any rupee or the golden rupee?[/quote]

its talking about the golden rupee and its not too hard i have won 15 times.

Posted

Yeah... You're the best on that.

Posted

I hope it really is coming out in October cause i pre-ordered it over a year ago! :D

Posted

[quote name='SirPhilip' post='9712' date='Aug 19 2006, 10:30 PM']I hope it really is coming out in October cause i pre-ordered it over a year ago! :D[/quote]

Is it realy coming on October? How do we know for sure. Isnt this just a speculation of IGN?

Posted

I secretly pre-ordered it to my dupe house, so then i can collect i without my mum seeing it.

Posted

[quote name='arod235' post='9710' date='Aug 19 2006, 09:24 PM']its talking about the golden rupee and its not too hard i have won 15 times.[/quote]
1. I realised that if I'm far away from it gaves you more precise directions and when your near the right pixel column it says up or down to where the golden rupee is. is that right?
2. Can you give me any tips? or will you not so you can we all the time?
3. Does that mean you have thirty one chances to win a Wii?

Posted

ZELDA FOR NINTENDO WII...........!!!!!!!!!tay!!!!!!! <_< :D