Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Glitch lists

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, so I figured that alot of games have glitches that the companies have never told the players of so I decided that why not let people share them?

Posted

In a game that I don't particularly like, ATV Quad Power Racing 2, if you're on like the training or free play place (or something) if you get on the big circle that encircles the whole place, keep going. See those grates on the ground? Wipe out on one of them. You should now be in a totally grey space, falling I have personally named this place Oblivion. You will keep falling, and falling, and falling, and falling. You will get smaller, and smaller, and smaller. Eventually you will wipe out. You will be in the wall. Don't go forward unless you want to repeat the process. Instead, go backward. you will go through the wall and you will be back in the arena place. (or something <_< )

Posted

Here are a couple I know for OoT. . .

1. Go to Gerudo Valley with Epona then slowly inch your way into the carpender's tent, this will be hard, but the easiest way I found way to slowly gallop into the right side whe running through the tent without Epona backing away, use a carrot and go left/diaganol. Once in the tent, play the song to transport to Lake Hylia. You will be invisible. Try using a bombchu. .

2. Go to water temple and cast Farore's Wind. Now go to Gerudo Valley and get into tent using directions above. Once inside, instead of transporting to Lake Hylia, play Berelo of Fire. Once in Fire temple, cast Farore's Wind and choose to transport. Once in Water Temple, leave. I hope you have enough arrows to try to shoot down some birds!!

3. Go to island in center of Lake Hylia. Hold Z and begin swimming. Once swimming ( Still holding Z, ) Switch to Iron Boots. Keep swimming to shore and if you still are holding Z, you'll swim right out of the water. Switch boots to swim faster once in air.

I'm not sure if these work on Gamecube version. . .

Posted

I'll try them on my collector's edition, I'll inform you if they work. If they don't, then you're a DIRTY, DIRTY LIAR!!!! Okay? :D:embarrassed:

Posted

They work on my N64!!!

I swear!!!

Posted

OOH! OOH! PICK ME, PICK ME! *PZ PICKS ME* O.K, I know one! Metroid, the original, which was also re-made for G.B.A, has one! I have the G.B.A. Version, so i don't know if this works for the NES one. But you who have an NES can always try! Anyway, the glitch is this: when playing the game, press and hold B. Samus will start to rapid fire and the music will sound shaky. I think the Health and Missle picture and texts flash, too. I find it fun to do that. Makes the music catchier. Oh yeah, and this doesn't affect gameplay WHAT SO EVER except the three things I mentioned.

Posted

Did it work Ganondorf333???