Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cave of Ordeals

25 posts in this topic

Posted

YES, me too. I hate them. Especially in the floors with those ice warriors too. Because you must use certain attacks to get rid of their spears, then you have to kill them, but they'll retreat and get new spears. And this whole time you are being frustratingly frozen by two Freezards on both sides of the room, which you can only hide from in two spots of the room.

Actually, you can take out all of the ice knights with two bomb arrows. This makes these rooms much easier.

Posted

even though i have every item in this game, i died at darknuts.

maybe i'll try again soon... :unsure:

Posted

in the wii version there is 3 also,but in both versions,every time you beat it one more of every enemy appears.so if you do it many many times,then a room full of darknuts will be last!!!! and btw i beat it in half an hour with over half my hearts left... i didn't use the magic armour,potions,or fairies :D i'll have to do it again somtime :unsure:

Posted

beat it once never went back to the same Ordeal :wacko::cry:

Posted

The cave of what? Where is that? I know nothing about this. I'm so confused. :cry:

Posted

its where the piece of the Eldin bridge is

Posted

its where the piece of the Eldin bridge is

And that is...

Posted

In the desert. Just look around the peremeter and you'll eventually find it, since it's hard to miss.

Posted

I don't care anymore. Why? It's in the frickin desert that I couldn't even get though for a whole day! Besides doesn't the word ordeals mean easy? That's what it says in my dictionary in pencel that looked like the hand writing of this kid I hate. I and it said increadibly easy. I could do it in two days if I felt like wasting two more days to find it.

Posted

I managed to get myself to level 49 on the Wii version but there are just too many Darknuts.